Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sandwich Steaks  (Read 1770 times)

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
Sandwich Steaks
« on: October 21, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »
Today we went wandering around the city in a supermarket where we go very infrequently, while my wife was shopping I was wandering in the meat department and all of a sudden I came across in the Argentinean entrecote .. I thought these are for me. I've taken 4 packs and I was thinking about how to do them. Back home I leaf through cookbooks and I see the sandwiches irresistible .. I told them they do!
I have a grilled onion and bell pepper, and then I put the entrecote 4 minutes on the first side and the second 3 ! Two steaks I have scalopped and placed in the heated ciabatta with provolone , vegetables and a thin layer of mayonnaise , while the other two are there to eat with a steak sauce! The result was sublime .. the fragrance of the strip, the crunchiness of the vegetables and the softness of the flesh have made that the sandwich was divine .. the meat was butter, eating it almost did not feel the texture .. fat was tasty and the sandwich to orgasm! Never ate a sandwich so tasty .. this preparation is in my top ten !

BBQ are never enough

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Sandwich Steaks
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 01:15:44 PM »
Yum yum. That made me hungry and want a steak so badly. Nicely done sir!
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 07:44:23 PM »
Looking very good!!  Well done!  Doesn't get much better than that.

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Sandwich Steaks
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 09:03:27 PM »
Simply amazing Andrea! Those look delicious! I think those steaks are called a ribeye or del monico in the US. Looks like a great dinner!
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

wyd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
That looks really really good.  I just ate my lunch about 45 minutes ago and now see this and I'm hungry yet again. ;D
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)

HankB

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 08:41:16 PM »
I think those steaks are called a ribeye or del monico in the US.
I was thinking that they looked like ribeyes too and those are a really good steak. I just finished the left overs from the two I cooked Sunday.

Those sandwiches look great!
kettles, smokers...

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
Sandwich Steaks
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »
Hello, I asked a friend of mine butcher and he confirmed that this is a rib eye..not only looks great but are also excellent!
BBQ are never enough

Hottuna

• Smokey Joe
    • Amazon Outdoors
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
Prof - they look bellissimo!