Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ranch Spa Treatment  (Read 794 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Ranch Spa Treatment
« on: September 14, 2024, 10:12:09 AM »
A ripped cover was a good trigger to buy a new one and give this beast a good, deep cleaning.   Looks ready to roll again. 
After five years of ownership and some heavy catering gigs, it has held up well and paid for itself several times over.   The only issue has been paint on one corner the cart that has burned off to where it mates to the bowl where I start low and slow cooks.  The back side of the bowl has some slight crazing from banking coals repeatedly in one spot.   Probably my biggest gripe is the silly plastic casters and wheels.   For what is a heavy duty grill, its shoes should fit the part.  The summit has proper metal casters (albeit with plastic inserts) and costs less new. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 10:15:53 AM by michaelmilitello »

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Ranch Spa Treatment
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2024, 12:29:03 PM »
Looks pristine, the way I like ‘em!  Nice job…..

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 01:03:02 PM »
Very Nice ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

Weberz

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 05:26:10 PM »
A ripped cover was a good trigger to buy a new one and give this beast a good, deep cleaning.   Looks ready to roll again. 
After five years of ownership and some heavy catering gigs, it has held up well and paid for itself several times over.   The only issue has been paint on one corner the cart that has burned off to where it mates to the bowl where I start low and slow cooks.  The back side of the bowl has some slight crazing from banking coals repeatedly in one spot.   Probably my biggest gripe is the silly plastic casters and wheels.   For what is a heavy duty grill, its shoes should fit the part.  The summit has proper metal casters (albeit with plastic inserts) and costs less new. 

That’s a beauty

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2024, 05:48:41 AM »
That looks great Michael [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S918U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2024, 07:08:17 AM »
Looks grate!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill