Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: First bounty of the season  (Read 353 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
First bounty of the season
« on: July 07, 2019, 06:42:50 PM »
Not grilled but delicious. Fried green tomatoes and leftover pizza stuffed jalapeños. All from the garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Re: First bounty of the season
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 07:07:36 PM »
Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKevman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 04:43:04 AM »
Everything looks tasty! I’ve got some jalapeños growing in a pot in my backyard for the sole purpose of using them for ATBs. How do you stuff them with pizza? Do you put it in crust and all? Or just the toppings?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
A man who has an experience is never at the mercy of a man who has just a theory.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
First bounty of the season
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 04:48:56 AM »
Everything looks tasty! I’ve got some jalapeños growing in a pot in my backyard for the sole purpose of using them for ATBs. How do you stuff them with pizza? Do you put it in crust and all? Or just the toppings?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

No crust. I cut the cold pizza in strips and discarded (ate) the crust. Then put in the jalapeños. My daughter said I should have put a little bit of cream cheese in them to stick the pizza to but I kind of liked the pizza flavor only. It would have been good wrapped in bacon too. You really can’t go wrong. You can stuff them with almost anything and they come out good.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 05:02:43 AM »
Looks and sounds delish
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill