Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals  (Read 54573 times)

cobrasteve

• Smokey Joe
Re: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #255 on: December 22, 2017, 05:41:50 PM »
I just received mine and I am thrilled! Thank you very much Mr. James from La Mesa whoever you are. I received three pint glasses and three types beers that are right up my alley. I love Grapefruit IPAs by the way!
Also got some Weber stickers and a cool patch. I知 excited to try the homemade rubs as well!!

I will be rebuilding my grilling station later this summer and I need to incorporate the patch into it somehow. 

Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
You can send that patch to Tervis Tumbler in FL and they can put it inside a cup. I had this one made about 12 years ago. Lifetime warranty and American made.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #256 on: December 22, 2017, 06:02:13 PM »
We like Tervis cups in my house. No need for coasters, keeps the drink cold and different designs. I like the WKC patch Tervis idea a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #257 on: December 22, 2017, 06:16:31 PM »
Got my Secret Santa package today.  Absolutely love the Iowa WKC handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Thanks Secret Santa!

[attachment deleted by admin]

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2017, 06:49:30 PM »
I too received my secret Santa today! Thank you Mike from Grand Bend in Canada! Everything is great and things I need...especially the maple syrup! We値l be having big breakfast Xmas eve morning and that will be front and center. The wooden Weber logo is sweet and a beaver rub just has to be good ;)>...Merry Christmas!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:51:36 PM by jamesnomore »
WTB: Genesis Jr.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #259 on: December 22, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »
My Secret Santa gifts from @zavod44  just arrived and I'm floored. Upon opening it, I have to admit that I teared up a bit. Us Marylanders are proud to have the best looking flag in the country and Brian did it justice. I'm amazed by the craftsmanship amount of time you put into this. Thank you for your generosity.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

People here in Chicago are very loyal to that Chicago flag, but I know the people of Maryland love their flag just as much.  I was just hoping @Downthehatch was a fan of the flag.  All the wood is natural colors, no stain involved, just natural colors.  I have to thank @Bob BQ for the Osage Orange, it was the spark that started this whole project. 

I can't believe how great all the gifts everyone gave, it's really what the fiber of what this group is made of......I'll post my Secret Santa stuff tomorrow, I need to take some pics......
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #260 on: December 22, 2017, 07:11:17 PM »
Nice! That patch truly qualifies as limited edition! I don't even have one myself, but I had those made in the early WKC days at a 100+ year old company in Chicago. That led to a very interesting Weber history lesson from someone who was there near the beginning. I'll have to tell that story someday.
Yes please! I壇 love to hear that story. I知 new here so I had no idea about the patch. I like the patch even more now.

You can send that patch to Tervis Tumbler in FL and they can put it inside a cup. I had this one made about 12 years ago. Lifetime warranty and American made.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Great idea! Thanks!

Your welcome! Those are all some of my favorite local brews from the San Diego area. Enjoy!

You da man James! They池e all chillin right now. Are you on Untappd? I値l let you know how they are if you池e a member there. Same username.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 07:18:23 PM by Schaefd2 »
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #261 on: December 22, 2017, 07:16:56 PM »

I gotta know, what tool do you use when burning the different images and text into your handles and other projects? I知 sitting here free handing stuff [emoji23]

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
big ass laser.........

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #263 on: December 23, 2017, 02:27:30 AM »
Oh good i'm glad you finally got it,they told me it was held uo at the border for 2 day's.....

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #264 on: December 23, 2017, 06:05:27 AM »

big ass laser.........
Yes of course. I was interested in seeing just how big it is and if it is computer assisted or not.

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #265 on: December 23, 2017, 07:42:17 AM »

Us Marylanders are proud to have the best looking flag in the country and Brian did it justice.

This!!! Would love one of those. Funny how I only started to appreciate it after I moved across the river.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #266 on: December 23, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »
Amazing!!! Thank you so much Stephannie!!!. Love it all,cake and those rub's i have not seen over here at all, trying them out tonite!!! And the box is really cool!!! Wife like's the vanilla!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

SixZeroFour

« Reply #267 on: December 23, 2017, 09:50:47 AM »
https://youtu.be/Q-B6VWtyN2M

Extra credit is your make grilled, grill cookies!

You asked for it @MikeRocksTheRed ! ;D Another big thanks to @varekai for the killer grilling gifts!

Merry Christmas all!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:56:41 AM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #268 on: December 23, 2017, 10:37:15 AM »
Beautiful

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »

big ass laser.........
Yes of course. I was interested in seeing just how big it is and if it is computer assisted or not.

Oh yes, you need data to run it.  I do all the work in illustrator generally then export as DWG as that is what the laser can read.....