Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals  (Read 54572 times)

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Re: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2017, 02:52:20 PM »
I Check that damn ol mail box every day....... lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »
Part II @JEBIV You're too kind!
https://youtu.be/bUaUsdyFBmA

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

That is a great video, as I say Joe was so excited to know that he had you.  Great stuff @JEBIV
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2017, 04:48:58 PM »
I Check that damn ol mail box every day....... lol!!!!!

Your SS told me you are not forgotten, it'll come.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2017, 11:18:04 AM »
Some very nice SS exchanges going on in here. That’s what makes this community great! The generosity, camaraderie, and the enthusiasm! Great stuff! Looking forward to to seeing more.

HOLY GRAILS: 1950s era Black or Custom finish 18.5 or 22.5 Kettle, Brown Go Anywhere grill.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2017, 02:09:41 PM »
I too was spoiled big time! Thank you so much to my Santa! I had commented on the cookie cutter not long ago I couldn’t find one so this is perfect! Also a couple sweet heat topper sauces, an injector, a couple wire free brushes and a grill basket! Couldn’t be happier, thank you and Merry Christmas!

W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »
@SixZeroFour , Glad you like everything...  I forgot to put in a card with a little backstory, I too wanted a cookie cutter after seeing the set that someone here got on ebay, after searching I found the one I gifted you, along with the other one, its supposed to be a beer bottle. The little wooden scraper is an ash scraper, genius I thought. The sweet heat toppers are from the business I work at here in Cambria, they are good for a finishing glaze on meat or fish, some people put it in cream cheese, a block of brie and I had 1 lady tell me she puts the Olallie on ice cream... they have a bite but not too hot. Personally, I think they make a spoon taste good. yummy stuff!  Glad you liked everything, the funnest part was ordering 2 of each scraper, 2 injectors and a few of the cookie cutters, cause I wanted all of them too...LOL  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2017, 03:42:36 PM »
@SixZeroFour , Glad you like everything...  I forgot to put in a card with a little backstory, I too wanted a cookie cutter after seeing the set that someone here got on ebay, after searching I found the one I gifted you, along with the other one, its supposed to be a beer bottle. The little wooden scraper is an ash scraper, genius I thought. The sweet heat toppers are from the business I work at here in Cambria, they are good for a finishing glaze on meat or fish, some people put it in cream cheese, a block of brie and I had 1 lady tell me she puts the Olallie on ice cream... they have a bite but not too hot. Personally, I think they make a spoon taste good. yummy stuff!  Glad you liked everything, the funnest part was ordering 2 of each scraper, 2 injectors and a few of the cookie cutters, cause I wanted all of them too...LOL  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

That ash scraper is awesome!  Such a simple idea too.   @SixZeroFour - Extra credit is your make grilled, grill cookies!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

bigssa

• WKC Brave
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2017, 07:04:53 AM »
My wife just sent me these pictures:

Not sure what it means yet, but I am excited to find out as soon as I get home.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2017, 07:06:01 AM »
Little late to the party. Sorry for that, lol. There was a box sitting in the living room for well over a week now. When I asked my wife she thought it was something she ordered So i didn’t go any further. Well, I got home last night from work and it was open with a chimney starter hanging out the top. I asked her today about it and she says That it’s not from her! So, when I looked through I saw the Secret Santa. Surprise!
I wasn’t expecting anything since I had gotten a message from Jeff Boldtz saying the SS thought it had been stolen and I said not to worry about it. I guess it was delivered and just placed in with all our stuff. So anyways, Thankyou for the bbq dragon starter, starter squares and the grill brush and my apologies for taking so long to share, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:32:17 AM by Travis »

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2017, 07:06:35 AM »

That is awesome!!!!!  If I didn't work from home and was in your shoes I would be going nuts right now.  I can't wait to see what's in there!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

bigssa

• WKC Brave
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2017, 07:13:37 AM »

That is awesome!!!!!  If I didn't work from home and was in your shoes I would be going nuts right now.  I can't wait to see what's in there!!!!
I am actually on vacation for the rest of the year but I am out running errands so I should be able to get to it soon.

bigssa

• WKC Brave
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2017, 08:01:34 AM »
Let me start off by saying Thank You Santa Dave. This is an extremely generous gift and I love the attention to my posts. I am absolutely thrilled with what I got and I cannot wait to use it all.

Thank you again!

SixZeroFour

« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2017, 08:41:37 AM »
@SixZeroFour , Glad you like everything... 

Like is an understatement - I love it all!! Thank you again!!

And this little scraper is sweet, I was too overwhelmed to realize exactly what it was at first and mistook it for a grate scraper. Too cool!

That ash scraper is awesome!  Such a simple idea too.   @SixZeroFour - Extra credit is your make grilled, grill cookies!

@MikeRocksTheRed - Challenge Accepted!  ;D ;D ;D

🎅 Merry Christmas All! 🎅
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »
Santa came!!!  Santa Came!!!!!

A little Pigs Ass n some Bone Suckin Sauce rubs n some corn holders!!!  Add some protien n we got Lunch!!

Thanks @lksdrinker!! 

Merry Christmas!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »
This is my first year here and this Secret Santa thing is awesome! I heard there was an issue a couple years ago and it almost didn’t happen after that, but I’m glad it did!

I love seeing what people are giving each other. Keep it up!

And those wooden kettle ash scrapers are genius! I can’t believe I didn’t think of that!

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.