Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals  (Read 54643 times)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2017, 02:17:52 PM »
@LightningBoldtz  @Grillagin @TheDude  - I've been able to see the pics since they were originally posted.  Not sure why you guys are having problems.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »
@LightningBoldtz  @Grillagin @TheDude  - I've been able to see the pics since they were originally posted.  Not sure why you guys are having problems.

All I see is empty boxes
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2017, 02:57:15 PM »
The gift i sent will be out for delivery tomorrow.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2017, 03:05:37 PM »
Pics should be fixed.....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 03:12:17 PM by LightningBoldtz »
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2017, 04:45:56 PM »
There the pics are ! Nice lookin package ! Can’t wait to see mine tomorrow !

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2017, 02:10:08 AM »
I'm glad you like the goodies!  Thank @Bob BQ for the shirt idea.  I wanted to get something you personally wanted or needed.  Sounds like it worked.

Ah @Bob BQ that makes sense we talk quite a bit,  thanks again brother.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2017, 12:03:48 PM »
YAY!!!! I got my SS gift today and wow I am so freekin excited . I was gifted a Hongso cast iron grill grate !!!!! Thank you so much Troy !!!!!  This thing looks so cool. I have never used one so I’m really excited to try it out .  This is one heavy grate . Thanks again I couldn’t be more excited !!!!!!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2017, 12:06:04 PM »
Sweet grate
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2017, 12:41:55 PM »
Grate great [emoji106]

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2017, 02:53:28 PM »
Grate great [emoji106]

I concur!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2017, 04:23:43 PM »
YAY!!!! I got my SS gift today and wow I am so freekin excited . I was gifted a Hongso cast iron grill grate !!!!! Thank you so much Troy !!!!!  This thing looks so cool. I have never used one so I’m really excited to try it out .  This is one heavy grate . Thanks again I couldn’t be more excited !!!!!!

Wooot!!
Glad it arrived!
Let us know how it cooks?

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2017, 04:55:01 PM »
Damn that grate looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigssa

• WKC Brave
« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2017, 05:18:36 PM »
This is my first year participating in the SS gift exchange on the forum and I must say that it has been a fun experience. I enjoyed giving a gift, loved getting my gifts, and constantly intrigued by what others were getting and seeing their photos. Last year, I was watching from the outside looking in and wishing I would have joined earlier. For all the new members, I would highly recommend participating next year.

I want to say a huge thank you to all the organizers of the SS gift exchange. I am sure that this sort of thing can be a hassle. So I want you guys to know that we appreciate the work and effort you put into the gift exchange to make this time of year even more fun for all the members.

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »

This is my first year participating in the SS gift exchange on the forum and I must say that it has been a fun experience. I enjoyed giving a gift, loved getting my gifts, and constantly intrigued by what others were getting and seeing their photos. Last year, I was watching from the outside looking in and wishing I would have joined earlier. For all the new members, I would highly recommend participating next year.

I want to say a huge thank you to all the organizers of the SS gift exchange. I am sure that this sort of thing can be a hassle. So I want you guys to know that we appreciate the work and effort you put into the gift exchange to make this time of year even more fun for all the members.
Absolutely what a fun experience this is been enjoyed participating with all you guys

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2017, 02:28:10 AM »

Thanks for the kind words,  this type of thing really differentiates this group of guys from other forums.  We have a LOT of really good people here.  I am always nervous doing this, we have had a couple of folks not send gifts in the past and it was not comfortable for anyone.  So far I think we are in good shape with everyone coming through.  I know a few have reached out wondering  but we have been able to track down their Santa and  all is good, some of us are more busy than others so it happens.
I look forward to further reveals, if you don't want to post here it would be cool if you reached out directly to you Santa to let them know that everything arrived.  If you don't know who your guy is, reach out to myself or Bob BQ (whomever sent you the PM) and we can tell you.

I hope everyone gets all your shopping done this weekend and can spend some quality time with Friends and Family, I know I will be.  2017 has been some kind of amazing year for me, I look forward to what 2018 has in store.