Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mothers Day 2016  (Read 1142 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Mothers Day 2016
« on: May 09, 2016, 09:00:01 AM »
Decide to do something dumb this weekend :o and something nice ;). Woke up Sunday morning early 5:AM and went for flowers for my wife for Mothers Day. I wanted to do it Saturday but she would have seen them and ruined the surprise for her.

Now the dumb part starts..

Dumb #1
Parked the car next to our bedroom window and could not start it without her waking up. I had to wake up my son to help me push the car out of the driveway. Went and bought 2 dozen roses.

Dumb #2
Looked at the front of the house and needed new hanging flowers. Went to (Home Depot) and only wanted to buy 4 @ $9.00 each. Ended up spending $100.00 >:(

Dumb #3
Came home and cleaned the yard and worked on a raised planting pot

Now some smart things...

I made Mothers Day dinner for my wife and son. 2 Lobster tails, 2lbs Shrimp 21-30ct per Lb, 2 slabs St. Louis ribs did them the 3-2-1 process way.

After 3 hours

On the grill 1 slab with Regular the other with the Spicy

Done at 6 hours

Plated food

Raised Planting Pot... *** No Good Quality Weber Grill Was Harmed During The Making Of This Project ***
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:02:48 AM by Shoestringshop »
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Mothers Day 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 10:01:29 AM »
Looks great shoestring! Where did you find the Miller lite starter pack for the weber planter?? Do they carry Bud?? Hell, I try growing some of those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
Looks great shoestring! Where did you find the Miller lite starter pack for the weber planter?? Do they carry Bud?? Hell, I try growing some of those!!

I hear fermentation only takes as long as it does to drive down to the store!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 11:45:43 AM »
Man that looks good!
May The Smoke Be With You!

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 02:06:23 PM »
#3 doesn't sound dumb at all
Food looks great!