Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: random acts of bagel  (Read 1341 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
random acts of bagel
« on: January 28, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »
Not grilled, but somehow influenced by this site just the same!

I'll get on streaks where I just want to use up stuff to make room for new stuff. That ever happen to you? If I don't, they'll hang around for longer than they "should," ya know?

The plan was simple, one fried egg, one bagel. Repeat the next day ...

The earlier examples were blueberry bagels, some with leftover feta also nearing its statute of limitations if you know what I mean. The latter examples are sourdough bagels sourced from @chuck s !

It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

chuck s

• WKC Brave
Re: random acts of bagel
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 08:55:47 AM »
Wow-Saa.... time for brunch!!  Steak and eggs or ham and eggs are doable ya know.... Did you grill the eggs on CI on the grill? ???   Did ya grill the bagels and/or muffins??  NOOOO?  ???  Remember - Cook everything outdoors!!      ;)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:07:49 AM »
I know exactly what you are talking about!  Always seem to have "need to use soon" bagels or english muffins.  My most recent "need to use" creation was left over brats split open then out on english muffins with a runny fried egg with cheese melted on it!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 02:12:32 PM »
Wow-Saa.... time for brunch!!  Steak and eggs or ham and eggs are doable ya know.... Did you grill the eggs on CI on the grill? ???   Did ya grill the bagels and/or muffins??  NOOOO?  ???  Remember - Cook everything outdoors!!      ;)

PATIENCE, grasshopper. As I said nuthin' was grilled. This was all early morning pre-coffee, low effort, minimal thinking stuff. Thanks again for the bagels!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 09:53:16 AM »
As someone who likes herb and garlic cream cheese on a cinnamon raisin bagel ill have to try the breakfast sandwich with the blueberry bagel. Looks weird but I'm game.
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

Bustin Butt

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 06:03:27 PM »
I will look at this when I wake up tomorrow morning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If it ain't smoked don't eat it!

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 11:19:11 PM »
i love bagel sandwiches
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank