Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Customs in the Gallery?  (Read 1481 times)

Duke

• The Duke
Customs in the Gallery?
« on: February 09, 2014, 09:00:53 AM »
I was wondering if customs and grills with non original parts will be allowed in the gallery? If so, whom is in charge of it and when should we start sending them? I like the customs better myself. ;)

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: Customs in the Gallery?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 07:33:02 AM »
I've been looking forward to the customs. I've got a few projects in the works. One is a collaborative project.

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »
Not sure whats going on with customs in the gallery yet gentlemen. As soon as I know something I will let you know.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »
Not sure whats going on with customs in the gallery yet gentlemen. As soon as I know something I will let you know.
Thanks Terry, are you running the gallery? Troy mentioned he wanted my greenie in there telling me he wants them. I think it's the customs that make it fun. The originals are getting a little boring for me and what is going to happen after we get all of them?

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 03:32:17 PM »
Thanks Terry, are you running the gallery? Troy mentioned he wanted my greenie in there telling me he wants them. I think it's the customs that make it fun. The originals are getting a little boring for me and what is going to happen after we get all of them?

Troy would be running it I guess. Marty, Jeff, and I are helping out.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 03:41:13 PM »
Cool, thanks again Terry.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »
Terry, Jeff, and Marty are running the Vintage Gallery.
They all agree that customs and modifications don't belong in the vintage gallery.

However, I think we're all in agreement that customs and mods SHOULD have a gallery of their own on the site.
The details and priorities haven't been decided yet - but they will.