Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Here's two great Weber salesmen....  (Read 1516 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Here's two great Weber salesmen....
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:46:46 PM »
Watch this Youtube video. Maybe some of you have already seen it? It's been on Youtube for several years now. These two guys might just be the best two salesmen Weber ever had? Here's the set up: The fella in the video is from New York and recently moved to Florida. He gets settled in Florida and decides to buy himself a brand new Weber Summit S-650 gas grill. The grill arrives on the same day that "brother in law Joe" (and family) come down from New York for a visit. The wives go to the beach for the day and the two guys decide to put the grill together. They get it done and are obviously proud of a job well done.

They are so proud of their work that they decide to crack open some cold beers, turn on the video camera and tell the whole world about the new grill they put together. The video is hilarious. I must have watched it 20 times in the last three years. Makes you want to go out and buy one!  People who own this grill call it "The Beast". Here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG_NCd620EQ
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

saxart

• WKC Ranger
Re: Here's two great Weber salesmen....
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 02:47:40 AM »
LOL!  Those guys are great...

I can picture it...   After about the 4th beer, "Hey, honey...  Com'ear...  I gotta make a video on this great grill.  Hold the camera and me and Johnny here will talk all about it!"

Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

tattooedant

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:22:08 AM »
funny stuff. I'm waiting for one of those beasts to show up on CL for about $50.
NYC Kettle Hunter (where <30 min drives do not exist)

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 05:41:33 AM »
I had never heard of a "Webah" before!  Fuggedaboudit!

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 05:52:41 AM »
I remember this video when it was first posted back in 2009. The guy says the grill cost about $1650 new. About a year later, the price jumped to $2000k. A short while later when Weber came out with the S-670 (10 burner model), the price jumped to $2500. I was able to buy one this year, brand new at Home Depot for $1200. You see these show up used from time to time on CL, but they are rare and usually beat up pretty good.
This thing is a beast for sure. When all 10 burners are going at the same time, it is putting out about 103,000 BTU's. It can do everything, however it is still no match for a Fire Magic gas grill. Those cost about $12k and have features like a power hood lift operated by remote control.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:56:48 AM by ramsfan »
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 06:11:54 AM »
I had never heard of a "Webah" before!  Fuggedaboudit!

Now that is some serious Grillfella talk right there! "I'm gonna go get the Webah's get the Webahs. You wit me!?"  8)

tattooedant

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 06:32:38 AM »
wait, that's not how you pronounce Weber?!... That's how we tawk...
NYC Kettle Hunter (where <30 min drives do not exist)

BigRix

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 08:14:39 AM »
So I was watching this when my co worker came by.

He said I should check out a funny video he just watched about grilling.

Note, not my usual cup of tea but some dang funny moments.

Fast forward to about 2:00 when he talks about the "George Washington Grill"

He quickly gets one upped by his friend with the "Char Nobyl 6000"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dwooNdpFZQ

Here is the conclusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uGWnW_3RA0

Best part is when he cooks the hot dog.
Please visit my new blog!

AR180S.com

GC8

• WKC Brave
Here's two great Weber salesmen....
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »
Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'79 22.5" Brownie - '00 Black SS Performer - '03 Green OTP - SJS Mini-WSM - Jumbo Joe - 22.5" Happy Cooker - '07 SJS