Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gas conversions.  (Read 3145 times)

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
Gas conversions.
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:24:21 PM »
I'm led to believe that you guys never had the Weber gas conversion kits for the kettle. Am I right?

I found one on my normal Saturday sojourn, and thought I would share.

I also found a took holder and a condiment rack. I'm not sure how good they will clean up, but they should be OK.

Sent from another planet using Mental Telepathy.
If it breathes, we can cook it!

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Gas conversions.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:15:44 AM »
I'd love to find something like that on my normal Saturday sojourn.  I'm not one to use a gasser, but that is pretty cool.  Congrats on the score!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:01:23 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

astrolec

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »
I am very keen to obtain a gas conversion kit for a Weber Kettle if anyone still has a new or used one laying around that they would like to sell

astrolec

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 02:59:21 PM »
If you have a spare gas conversion I would love to get it, I am in Adelaide SA and really want to convert my Kettle to gas. I only purchased the kettle this year and reading the brochure that I picked up in the store it listed a gas conversion kit No 8506 for $119.95 RRP so I purchased the kettle thinking that I could get the conversion kit later. I was really annoyed when I attempted to do so and was told they were no longer available, you would think they would have removed the item from their brochure as it was very misleading. If you could help me out I would appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Astrolec