Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Okay where’s all the Weber Fireplace experts??  (Read 878 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Okay where’s all the Weber Fireplace experts??
« on: September 17, 2024, 03:21:31 PM »
Pulled a couple Fireplaces out to clean up and have at least two generations right here, and two others that do not have heat deflector tabs on the legs.
One has lid tabs (with the dreaded porcelain enamel weld pops!) while the other has bent tabs on the steel frame.
Just curious if anyone has the rundown on when Weber introduced and retired this style fireplace?

Thanks all!
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Okay where’s all the Weber Fireplace experts??
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024, 01:45:51 PM »
Bueller……Bueller??

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2024, 03:14:53 AM »
The  fire pit with the standoff's where the first design, not sure when they changed to the new design. I do believe they changed the part number as well
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2024, 05:00:33 AM »
I love how Weber repurposed parts from the Ranch kettle on this.   The lid for the fireplace is basically an ash pan from a modern ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2024, 06:25:10 AM »
Interestingly the fireplace lids fit loosely on a Summit bowl.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club