Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: California Bay Area FNG  (Read 416 times)

Mhaelixai

• Smokey Joe
California Bay Area FNG
« on: June 21, 2022, 09:59:58 AM »
Hello,

Live in the California Bay Area. My fajjja always had a Weber kettle and put it to fine use, now I’ve grown nostalgic. Summer is coming and so is BBQ time!

Am an admirer of all your kettles but not a collector. That said, there are a few I am looking for(in signature.)

A sequoia, flamenco, and Seville would all be awesome to have (I’m dreaming, I know :)

Anyone else in the Bay Area active and interested in meeting up and smokin out shoot me a message.

I’ve attached a few pictures of the kettles I have recently acquired:

The green SSP “EI-code” is in fine enough condition, got it free yesterday, will soon be my daily cooker after a deep cleaning.
The black kettle “M-code” ($6 snag) after a deep clean and a few touches will be my short smoker for the time being.
The other SSP “P-code” (light blueish, maybe grey?) I picked up for twenty bucks and will be my burger/hotdogs BBQ for now once restored to best possible condition. It is unique in that it has a couple rusted holes in the underside so I won’t need to bother with the vents LOL

Am ISO a 22” WSM for cheap to use for long smokes.

Anyone know the color is called on the blueish SSP?

That’s all for me, am looking forward to meeting some(or all) of you and glad to start my Weber journey here :)

ISO cheap WSM 22”, red SSP, and blue MBH. Have resto and repurpose projects in mind for Weber Kettles and will take any and all kettles that can be picked up from a decent distance or delivered to me, prices negotiable based on the kettle. (Not a collector, yall too serious with those display rooms)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: California Bay Area FNG
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 10:20:54 AM »
Dove grey on the ssp, Welcome from Doraville, GA
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 10:53:47 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Mhaelixai

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 11:28:38 AM »
Dove grey on the ssp, Welcome from Doraville, GA

Thank you!

I love your red Ranch Kettle! The reds are my favorite kettles
ISO cheap WSM 22”, red SSP, and blue MBH. Have resto and repurpose projects in mind for Weber Kettles and will take any and all kettles that can be picked up from a decent distance or delivered to me, prices negotiable based on the kettle. (Not a collector, yall too serious with those display rooms)

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 11:54:24 AM »
Welcome from Kalona, IA.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 12:26:42 PM »
Hello and welcome.  As a non-collector, you have a nice little collection

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 03:14:57 PM »
Welcome

You’ve been fortunate to be able to pick up some of those grills - things don’t last long out here
Dude, relax your chicken.

Pezdogs

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 03:49:09 PM »
Welcome from Australia here. There was a Brown Seville on Ebay 1 or 2 days ago also and goodluck with your hunt

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 05:26:37 PM »
Welcome to the WKC from North Central Florida

Nice collection of kettles you have there.

Mhaelixai

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 07:30:44 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Thank you! We’re on nearly exact opposite sides of this massive country :)

Mhaelixai

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 01:52:31 AM »
Welcome from Australia here. There was a Brown Seville on Ebay 1 or 2 days ago also and goodluck with your hunt

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Was the Seville in Australia or somewhere stateside? Can imagine the cost of shipping from Australia would be insane

Mhaelixai

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 01:55:00 AM »
Welcome

You’ve been fortunate to be able to pick up some of those grills - things don’t last long out here

Yes it took me a good long while to find and get hold of some kettles at decent price.

Chesapeake Weber

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 03:33:06 PM »
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

captainhook455

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 05:56:17 AM »
I had to stand on my head to view the pictures, but it's ok I have a big head. Welcome from Nakina NC.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 07:08:14 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL!