Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: As New DA Date Code One-Touch Platinum  (Read 156 times)

BigEasy

• Smokey Joe
As New DA Date Code One-Touch Platinum
« on: August 20, 2021, 12:23:43 PM »
Hey guys found a cool survivor this week. I'd been looking for a Performer for a minute but couldn't find what I liked close to home or priced right. I followed an eBay link from here the other day then started noodling around.

Found this one listed as a 2000 for $89.00 about 15 miles from home. I bid $100.00 thinking I'd not win but wound up with it for $89.00. The age guide on here says it's a 2001 with the DA code.

Long sad story but the owners friends are liquidating his stuff. This thing sat on his screen porch since new and was never fired up. The grate does have one rod that is pretty roached but other wise it's like I just went to Lowes and picked it and the charcoal baskets up. They even had the original literature!

BTW if any of you guys have need for the literature hit me up and I will send it your way.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:26:00 PM by BigEasy »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: As New DA Date Code One-Touch Platinum
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 12:25:25 PM »
DAmn nice score
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 02:30:12 PM »
Very nice!  I’ve got a couple of OTPs and really like having the tables for all kinds of things.  Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

ABROB

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 03:10:51 PM »
Awesome score