Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettle storage  (Read 1170 times)

Kain

• WKC Ranger
Kettle storage
« on: January 04, 2021, 01:25:28 AM »
Got some shelves the other day to transition the kettles to the shed (more of a collection thing than bbq thing thanks to the summit). They are cleaning up well and looking good. Only have 8 more to clean and stack [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Kettle storage
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 04:47:21 AM »
Very nice, when you get done will you come over to my place and do the same please!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:50:34 AM »
Nice looking storage Kain.
You were right, the Summit will and does receive the most attention. I still use my performer and 26 but the Summit became my main cooker. The other kettles are definitely jealous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Kain

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:37:17 PM »

Very nice, when you get done will you come over to my place and do the same please!
you pay for the flights and you got a deal[emoji23]

Kain

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 12:38:33 PM »

Nice looking storage Kain.
You were right, the Summit will and does receive the most attention. I still use my performer and 26 but the Summit became my main cooker. The other kettles are definitely jealous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I have a 26 in the pipe line so things might change a little [emoji23]

FatBottomGrills

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 05:50:43 PM »
Deeeewd...very nice. I love to see organized people in action lol

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 06:56:30 PM »
Quality shelves makes a huge difference for storage with limited space.  I purchased some for our garage and it easily trippled the amount of items I could put in the same area. 

I think I have seen someone also design a way to hang them on the wall too.  If I remember right I think they would have the bowl rest on a couple of arms hanging out from the wall (likely coated in a soft material) and a third arm around the triangle that it could secure to. 

The final storage method is just letting me take a few off your hands. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.