Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2019 (sign up)  (Read 66051 times)

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Secret Santa 2019 (sign up)
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2019, 09:30:48 PM »
Count me in on the whole “jealous” thing[emoji2958]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2019, 08:39:54 AM »
Well my SS hit it out of the park, a couple of sweet single serving cast iron dutch ovens will be perfect for on the Weber, A really cool Weber key chain, and the pis de resistance a beautifully monogrammed cigar glass that will look good with some nice bourbon and a good cigar. Thanks a bunch @Scott Zee
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jdorn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
Holy crap Santa! Thanks so much! We love to cook pizzas and this will change the game! No way was I good enough this year to recieve such a gift... THANK YOU!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Fat Tony

• WKC Brave
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2019, 02:27:51 PM »
SS was very good to me! T-shirt, decal, wood handle, chef's tongs, and condiment rack. Thank you very much @bladz !
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 02:32:50 PM by Fat Tony »

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2019, 04:28:47 AM »
I didn't know Santa had a Southern operation in Asheville, NC. I also can't believe I went this long without a charcoal rake! I'm always using tongs before I forget that I need them for the food. Thanks for helping me keep my food ash-free Santa!
Retired

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2019, 02:56:11 PM »
HUGE SHOUTOUT ABD THANK YOU to my Secret Santa @Normal_J_Bird for the killer gifts! Custom made Towel, Custom Yeti, and Weber Charcoal Rake. Love it! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

Normal_J_Bird

• WKC Brave
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2019, 03:04:50 PM »

HUGE SHOUTOUT ABD THANK YOU to my Secret Santa @Normal_J_Bird for the killer gifts! Custom made Towel, Custom Yeti, and Weber Charcoal Rake. Love it! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Glad you like it. Mrs J Bird got a device for christmas that cuts out decals or iron ons and we have had a blast creating some custom pieces for us and to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2019, 05:42:21 PM »
Package arrived yesterday... didn’t get a chance to dig into it until today.  @Kneab sent me quite a haul!  Karl, thanks a ton for the sauces, ribs, vintage grill tools, vintage cookbook, and slide-aside!  Very stoked about all of it!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 11:55:06 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2019, 05:09:53 AM »
Joe, I was "stoked" when I found out I was your SS. I hope you enjoy your goodies and that you and Tami and the whole Ball family have the merriest of Christmas'.
Well my SS hit it out of the park, a couple of sweet single serving cast iron dutch ovens will be perfect for on the Weber, A really cool Weber key chain, and the pis de resistance a beautifully monogrammed cigar glass that will look good with some nice bourbon and a good cigar. Thanks a bunch @Scott Zee

Sent from my SM-G970U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2019, 11:58:32 AM »
Thank you Santa!!!
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2019, 12:04:28 PM »
Package arrived yesterday... didn’t get a chance to dig into it until today.  @Kneab sent me quite a haul!  Karl, thanks a ton for the sauces, ribs, vintage grill tools, vintage cookbook, and slide-aside!  Very stoked about all of it!

You are very welcome Bob.
Merry Christmas.
I am so glad to see that it made it to you without any of the sauces exploding.
I was getting worried thinking about all them freezing in a FedEx trailer and breaking before they got delivered.
It was supposed to take one day to get to you, not a week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2019, 12:19:20 PM »
@bob BQ sent me a very nice care package. Love the bottle opener, needed a new apron (red one is toast, Black is better), and I can’t wait to try the rub in the new shaker jars. The stickers will find a home and check out the killer wrapping paper, we’ll done. Thank you Bob!

WTB: Genesis Jr.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2019, 09:30:28 AM »
A big thanks to @michaelmilitello for the handle, JEBIV bumper sticker, and custom decal!

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2019, 01:49:22 PM »
Thanks @LiquidOcelot Really love the NOS gifts. Wienie wheel will be used for cooking some Brats tomorrow.
And the rib rack is HEAVY DUTY. Thanks brother. Merry Christmas to ALL
Great to see everyone/s gifts. My favorite thing here on the WKC. RRR

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 01:59:10 PM by CatskillSmoker »

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2019, 02:02:31 PM »
Much appreciation to my Secret Santa to who sent me some seasonings and rubs... they smell AMAZING.  I'm doing a bone in beef rib roast on Christmas day.  I'll definitely be using one of these on it!! Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kettle collector AND cooker!