Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Been a long summer without my grills.  (Read 2149 times)

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
Been a long summer without my grills.
« on: October 19, 2019, 07:06:20 AM »
Sorry looks like I posted in the wrong location [emoji19]. Anyway...

So back in May, I put most of my grills in storage to get the house up for sale. When we eventually moved, the new place had no space for my grills. We knew that would not stand!  Finally got my new patio poured and lined up the fleet. Will be working on the privacy fence this weekend. I feel whole again!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:37:34 AM by mcgolden »

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Re: Been a long summer without my grills.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 07:18:44 AM »
I wonder what the neighbors thought? Like he poured that patio, now he has 17 grills

It looks really nice! I need to get some kind of screened in area built, skeeters have been horrible the last couple years

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 07:49:38 AM »

I wonder what the neighbors thought? Like he poured that patio, now he has 17 grills

It looks really nice! I need to get some kind of screened in area built, skeeters have been horrible the last couple years

We’re lucky to have great neighbors. They’re looking forward to some big cookouts.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Been a long summer without my grills.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 08:33:31 AM »

I pretty much have gotten used to spraying myself down with bug spray every night in July and August. The city stopped spraying years ago.

The grills look right at home. Nice patio.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 09:54:48 AM »
looking good @mcgolden welcome back!!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

KevinInStL

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »
Nice! How do you like that Keter storage/prep station? I've been eyeing one for my patio. Hauling all my grilling supplies/tools out from the garage (in front of the house) to the patio (back yard) every time I grill is getting a little tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
ISO: Dark red/crimson mist kettle (cooker condition). 18" preferred, but a 22" would be awesome too.

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 12:47:40 PM »

Nice! How do you like that Keter storage/prep station? I've been eyeing one for my patio. Hauling all my grilling supplies/tools out from the garage (in front of the house) to the patio (back yard) every time I grill is getting a little tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

I really like it but only paid about $40 to $50 a couple of years (can’t remember exactly) on clearance at Sams. I like it more for the table space than the storage. It’s not very deep so you won’t fit a lot in it. I also have a big storage bin next to it for the deeper stuff. But the stainless top is nice for hot stuff.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 01:38:20 PM »
Look's Awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 03:59:20 PM »

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »