Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Weber Colors for the US?  (Read 8443 times)

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
Re: New Weber Colors for the US?
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2019, 11:17:27 PM »
I just ordered the other 3 colors.  If anyone sees the Ivory come back please let me know ASAP.  I don't want to miss it again, if it does indeed come back.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2019, 11:59:21 PM »
Ivory is sold out???

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

chiku18

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 04:14:55 AM »
I was able to add to cart just now .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Looking for Colored 18 MBH

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 06:42:57 AM »
Better buy it, now it says inventory low, and when I goto purchase it says currently unavailable.  Good luck!
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2019, 07:04:07 AM »
I’m not complaining but I really wish they would make a 26 in colors. I’m sure the demand isn’t there but a 22 is too small for most of my cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2019, 07:11:34 AM »
Whew!  I just ordered one.  I was refreshing all morning.  It finally reads they are available.  I tried my phone and laptop.  Finally a little after 11 am I was able to order.  I wonder if this was a glitch on my side or what happened.  Thank for the PM's letting me know availability.

shorthairhunter

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2019, 07:14:16 AM »
I’ve had the Ivory in and out of my cart the last few days, unable to pull the trigger. Went on this morning and it said currently unavailable. Did a refresh and was able to order. Aside from a Smokey Joe bought in college, this will be my first brand new Weber!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2019, 07:14:30 AM »
You can believe that there are plenty of these colors in production right now no need for anyone to freak out
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2019, 07:19:11 AM »
You can believe that there are plenty of these colors in production right now no need for anyone to freak out
I wish I would have known that in the early morning hours today.  Because I was freaking out.  :o  Then I finally resigned myself to missing the opportunity. Once I saw other were able to add to cart I was happy, until I freaked out AGAIN because mine said currently unavailable. 
So, if anyone does get the currently unavailable, I would suggest just keep refreshing and eventually it may become available again.   

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2019, 07:38:31 AM »
I’m guessing it’s a website issue during heavy traffic.  Tried multiple times yesterday to no avail.  Every color (including black one time) would say available, then be unavailable in the cart.  Went on early this morning & had no issue, so my Ivory is ordered. 

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2019, 08:01:25 AM »
I think the cleanest color is that slate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

wgjones3

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2019, 08:01:36 AM »
Ivory shows up as in-stock and available for me right now.

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2019, 08:10:30 AM »
Ooooh my wife said the Ivory one looks really nice.

That means I can buy it right?
Yes, that is implicit permission in my book.

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2019, 08:21:22 AM »
Just got word that these kettles are made in Huntley, not China

Are you sure???  I know the facts are that they’re made in the US.  However, a few people on FB said made in China, so the [emoji1645]huggers are now accepting that as the gospel (and spreading it).

On the instagram post comments section webergrills posted this as a reply to a comment "Frank! These are assembled and painted right here in Huntley, IL. Check out our factory here:" and then there was a link to their blog.

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2019, 08:26:01 AM »
The instagram post reads: "webergrills
Verified
4 limited-edition colors, 1 awesome grill. Don’t get burned. Get yours before they’re up in smoke at weber.com. Link in our bio to get yours now. Wbr.gr/ColorMTKettles"

And a response on the comment section from webergrills: " Hi Tim! Unlike the red model, these aren't limited edition models, and should be around for quite some time. Thanks!"
 :-\