Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Weber Colors for the US?  (Read 8411 times)

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
Re: New Weber Colors for the US?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 08:51:45 AM »
I already have an Ivory, I'm not a fan of the slate. My wife just ordered me the spring green and smoke for my father's day and birthday presents. I guess I have to get her more than a card and flowers for mother's day now.

SteveMBH

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2019, 08:52:42 AM »
Trying to save money now I’m about to spend it...  I’ve been wanting an Ivory for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »
Trying to save money now I’m about to spend it...  I’ve been wanting an Ivory for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Need to sell that Sequoia and get the Ivory
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2019, 10:46:00 AM »
I was one of the early adopters, maybe the first on the WKC at the time, to pull the trigger on a Canadian slate mastertouch, having it shipped to the States. I looked back at the many paged thread and I bought in January of 2016. The wild thing is that it ended up only costing me about $255 with the conversion rate, etc. Now, I could buy one in the States and it'll be more than that with tax. I'm going to end up getting an ivory now to fulfill my dream of a red, white and blue set.

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2019, 10:48:20 AM »
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/trading-post/weber-colored-master-touch!!!/

This is the thread from the old days of shipping from Canada.

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 11:25:44 AM »
I've had my ivory about a year . 319 $ out the door w/ shipping from Canada not bad 40 dollar difference.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

GermanTex

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2019, 12:24:06 PM »
I kind of wish they would do another round of red.  Wish I would have bought one of those red LE's when they where $100 new.

I think the red ones are still available. E.g. HD sells them for $200 which is $50 less than these new colors.
Green 22" Perfomer, Red 22" One Touch Platinum, Blue 22" Kettle, Yellow Simpspons Smokey Joe, Pink Q1200, Blue Platinum C.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »
Where do you live?  In the Chicago area, I've seen them pop up periodically in the aftermarket NIB for $150. 

I kind of wish they would do another round of red.  Wish I would have bought one of those red LE's when they where $100 new.
regards,
Hal

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2019, 05:19:06 PM »
Ooooh my wife said the Ivory one looks really nice.

That means I can buy it right?

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2019, 05:23:43 PM »
Ooooh my wife said the Ivory one looks really nice.

That means I can buy it right?
You can buy ‘em all.  Just remember that she controls how often your Willy gets wet, so you might wanna test the waters with the one she likes first. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »
The big deal is we can now get them in the states and if the website is correct, for $250 instead of over $300+ to get one here from Canada.

It does make it easier to buy them in the States, but lot of US members who wanted them for the past few years have got them from Canada for less to slightly more $ as others have mentioned.

To me, Weber offering exact same kettle that was offered 3 years ago here in Canada and still can be had is not "something big is coming". 

Anyways, since this exact same Canadian MT release in States is a such a big deal for you.....which color are you getting? Or are you getting all 4 colors to support Weber like I have. ;D

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2019, 06:37:47 PM »
Currently downsizing so it's a bit too late for me.
I'm happy with my 2013 ivory.

ABROB

• WKC Brave
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2019, 06:38:50 PM »
@greenweb
Depends on how you define a lot.  For the masses, i.e. the general public that doesnt know of the few BBQ specialty stores that will ship to the US, it could be a big deal.

Could I have ordered an Ivory last week?  I guess I thought they were sold out based on other posts on this site?  Certainly could be mistaken.

To the last question, I had a slate already.  I ordered an ivory this morning.

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2019, 08:41:37 PM »
Whatever happened to that new Master Touch with the spring loaded lid ? Euro only ? Why not bring to States too?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2019, 12:10:31 AM »
As a couple fellas have eluded to...we complain about all the colors we don’t get.  Now that it’s official, it’s time to put our money where our mouth is.  That’s how we can get Weber to consider selling Blue Wave, Lemongrass, Turquoise, or maybe even a LE Yellow here someday.  I’ll be doing my part by buying an Ivory, and a Smoke at the least.  Thank You Weber!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM