Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: DC area, May 11: car show/WKC meetup in Oakton, VA  (Read 812 times)

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
DC area, May 11: car show/WKC meetup in Oakton, VA
« on: April 26, 2019, 06:17:42 AM »
This is so much fun!  And now that we've done a few the eaters are really enthusiastic.  Last time I felt like a celebrity chef as I sliced pork loin while a gaggle of fans shot photos and video.  We also learned how popular peri-peri chicken is, so that'll be featured prominently.

Saturday, May 11.  We will fire up at about 9am. Of course you'll want to bring at least one grill, but we've got grills and charcoal and food aplenty, all in place.  You can just bring yourself and your expertise. 

Once again we are going straight simple, making only sandwiches (pork loin, chix thighs, hot dogs, sausages, and veggie burgers).  Come when you can, stay as long as you like. 

https://www.goodshepherdva.com/how-to-find-us

2351 Hunter Mill Road, Vienna, VA  22181
One of the charcoal people.

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
Re: DC area, May 11: car show/WKC meetup in Oakton, VA
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 07:32:58 AM »
I'll be there. Like Mike says, it's a lot of fun, and you can perv all kinds of flashy cars while the smoke is rising. WKC meetup at a car show? Perfect match! Not to mention it's all for a good cause, so you're having fun and giving back all at once!

Retired