Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2018 Secret Santa Reveal Thread  (Read 17863 times)

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Re: 2018 Secret Santa Reveal Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 02:51:36 PM »
Merry Christmas and thanks to @Seth1025 for the great Secret Santa giftssssss, WOW. An awesome assortment of goodies from down Alabama way. Including Bob Gibson's White Bbq sauce and a great tasting homemade rub. The Pilleteri's rub is from a Birmingham deli called, Mr.P's deli and Dreamland is a rib joint in Tuscaloosa. The beers are from 2 different breweries as well. I'm having one of the Pilsners as Iwrite this post...its really good.  Thanks again Seth. Just a great club and I'm proud to be a small part of it. PEACE...Scott. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:54:46 PM by Scott Zee »
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »
I also got these socks yesterday. No note or packing slip was in the package. Maybe this is part of my Secret Santa present also. They match my Meat Cut grill nicely. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Thank you Secret Santa

Karl,  Merry Christmas...I am your SS. there is one more thing I have to get to you. I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. Hope you and your family have a great holiday season...PEACE
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2018, 01:34:51 PM »
HUGE thank you and merry Christmas to @james1787 . Awesome gift ! Can’t be more excited! How did you know that what I was asking for ? Haha! Can’t wait to try this out ! Awesome place this is . Happy holidays James and to all the others here on the WKC!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 02:14:11 PM »
Awesome gifts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
Too awesome! 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »
This is my favorite thing here on WKC. You just don't know what to expect. This year is no different. Let me start of with a BIG THANKS to @bladz for his Holiday Cheer. I think Denis is a mind reader or just needs to play the lottery. Yesterday, yes Sunday, I get a package in the mail.
I open it up to find these with a note from Dennis explaining that it was part one of my Secret Santa gift. I would receive the other in a week or two

He really nailed it. As he put it " I saw your Aristocrat needed a little hand" Awesome
I will use the other on one of my SSPs. The ornament is beautiful. What crafstmenship! My hat's off to the member here who made them, who's name eludes me. So now to the interesting part of this whole story which makes this such a GRATE place to be. A few weeks back I saw something that I wanted to get for my SS and figured I would get one for myself as well. I contact @Bertl , who I give BIG THANKS to as well for making it happen. He told me there was only 1 left and I told him to send it to my SS. So Bertl send me receipt with tracking as well as label copy showing SS name and address and I keep an eye on it. It got into NJ Friday so I'm hoping it will get to him soon. Last night I check and it's in Massachusetts. WTF. It's suppose to head SOUTH not north! Well I get home today to find a package from Bertl and it appears as he sent my SS gift to me. I didn't understand it as he showed me my SS Name and address on copy. I opened cause I thought I was forwarding it.

It took a second to sink in. This whole time I was tracking my SS gift to me. Bertl sent  customs copy for my SS gift but the receipt from PO, which had tracking number highlighted, was the receipt from @bladz gift to me. Bertl didn't mean that it just worked out that way. So I went from bummed that I had to forward it to my SS to TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY.

" Home is where my Weber is"
I still can't believe how duped I was . Thanks to both of you, even if you didn't know Bertl.
My SS received his today, package 2 of 3. One more on the way. I'll let him tell you about his
And now to sum this all up, with the best gift of all. Dennis later PM this

Hey I was also going to tell you that thumbscrew 18” cado is one I found this past summer at an antique shop near me.

Shop owner said he had it forever. It was sitting on a hill outside all those years, and I never saw it.

I traded it to Zav, and then it made its way to you. Congrats!

So if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have completed the Cado collection.
He gave me the best gift, without knowing it, of some sorts
My how the Universe provides in this small Weber world of ours.
Happy Holidays to Everyone here on WKC, The place to be!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:32:04 PM by CatskillSmoker »

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 07:54:48 PM »

This is my favorite thing here on WKC. You just don't know what to expect. This year is no different. Let me start of with a BIG THANKS to @bladz for his Holiday Cheer. I think Denis is a mind reader or just needs to play the lottery. Yesterday, yes Sunday, I get a package in the mail.
I open it up to find these with a note from Dennis explaining that it was part one of my Secret Santa gift. I would receive the other in a week or two

He really nailed it. As he put it " I saw your Aristocrat needed a little hand" Awesome
I will use the other on one of my SSPs. The ornament is beautiful. What crafstmenship! My hat's off to the member here who made them, who's name eludes me. So now to the interesting part of this whole story which makes this such a GRATE place to be. A few weeks back I saw something that I wanted to get for my SS and figured I would get one for myself as well. I contact @Bertl , who I give BIG THANKS to as well for making it happen. He told me there was only 1 left and I told him to send it to my SS. So Bertl send me receipt with tracking as well as label copy showing SS name and address and I keep an eye on it. It got into NJ Friday so I'm hoping it will get to him soon. Last night I check and it's in Massachusetts. WTF. It's suppose to head SOUTH not north! Well I get home today to find a package from Bertl and it appears as he sent my SS gift to me. I didn't understand it as he showed me my SS Name and address on copy. I opened cause I thought I was forwarding it.

It took a second to sink in. This whole time I was tracking my SS gift to me. Bertl sent  customs copy for my SS gift but the receipt from PO, which had tracking number highlighted, was the receipt from @bladz gift to me. Bertl didn't mean that it just worked out that way. So I went from bummed that I had to forward it to my SS to TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY.

" Home is where my Weber is"
I still can't believe how duped I was . Thanks to both of you, even if you didn't know Bertl.
My SS received his today, package 2 of 3. One more on the way. I'll let him tell you about his
And now to sum this all up, with the best gift of all. Dennis later PM this

Hey I was also going to tell you that thumbscrew 18” cado is one I found this past summer at an antique shop near me.

Shop owner said he had it forever. It was sitting on a hill outside all those years, and I never saw it.

I traded it to Zav, and then it made its way to you. Congrats!

So if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have completed the Cado collection.
He gave me the best gift, without knowing it, of some sorts
My how the Universe provides in this small Weber world of ours.
Happy Holidays to Everyone here on WKC, The place to be!

Freaking unbelievable… Such an amazing group of Grill Guy is and gals here makes me proud to be a part of something like this

bladz

• WKC Ranger
2018 Secret Santa Reveal Thread
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 02:02:02 AM »
The greatest part of Colin’s gift is that @Bertl  gave his sign up so Colin could receive his.  Unselfish people are what makes this group so special!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 02:28:40 AM by bladz »

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 05:10:56 AM »
What a story, it was alot of fun for me to do. I decidet to give mine up because they are very common overhere....
I wish everyone at here and their familys happy holidays ;-)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 06:42:24 AM »
Sent my gift out yesterday. My person should get it Friday. This is a great bunch of grillfellas! Man I love watching the gifts we all send out and the reveal of the gifts!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

james1787

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2018, 06:58:16 AM »
HUGE thank you and merry Christmas to @james1787 . Awesome gift ! Can’t be more excited! How did you know that what I was asking for ? Haha! Can’t wait to try this out ! Awesome place this is . Happy holidays James and to all the others here on the WKC!!!!!

@Dc_smoke309  How did I know what you were asking for? I can't reveal all my secrets  8) 8) 8)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I am very glad that you like it, I love my Thermoworks products! May yours assist in making many delicious meals, enjoy! Happy Holidays to all here @ WKC.
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2018, 08:38:52 AM »
I received my SS gift of local IL yummies this weekend. Secret Santa @Kneab hit several of my favorite flavors in this package. Happy holidays to you, Kneab!

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2018, 09:17:59 AM »
I received my SS gift of local IL yummies this weekend. Secret Santa @Kneab hit several of my favorite flavors in this package. Happy holidays to you, Kneab!
Some very Merry flavors right there, and some nice reading material too!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2018, 09:53:52 AM »
You are very welcome Lawrence.
Merry Christmas[emoji318]

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Hetron

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »
Just got my secret santa gifts from Jeff Rackmo in Missouri.  Wow, santa sent a very cool shotgun shell "thermos" and shotgun shell can holder plus a jar of Montana Outlaw chicken run which I'm going to try tonight.  Thanx again Jeff.