Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Aprons  (Read 2903 times)

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Aprons
« on: August 19, 2018, 02:10:20 PM »
I have 3 but i always feel goofy wearing them lol.

So! Who here uses an apron on a regular basis and what one do you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

avega2792

• WKC Brave
Re: Aprons
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »
I don't wear one. I think my wife might get me one eventually because she keeps dropping hints, but I'm probably not going to wear it if she does.   

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 10:50:45 PM »
i like aprons! but i rarely wear em

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 02:50:07 AM »
I have several, My mother made one for all us boys so when I wear one it is that one
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 03:25:03 AM »
i like aprons! but i rarely wear em

This. I usually wear mine if it is for a party just to use it and to make things more festive
Together we'll fight the long defeat.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 03:31:32 AM »
My in laws got me one a few years ago and I don’t wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Dsorgnzd

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 03:48:13 AM »
I have one that my kids gave me years ago. I haven't worn it much, but after ruining another tee shirt while wire brushing a greasy grate, I may have to start

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 03:49:06 AM »
I have the Weber black apron.  Got it as an Xmas present.  I don’t wear it to grill.   I use it to bake and make fried chicken. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 04:22:33 AM »
I think im going to customize my black weber one to more fit my needs. There was a bad ass leather and canvise one at target but its now discontinued.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 06:05:45 AM »
I use an apron when I BBQ and am carving, slicing meat or turkey. Along with protecting clothing, the multiple pockets are great for holding things like a Thermapen, timers, tongs cell phone and of course a wine opener.  Only problem is I can't stand having something tied around my neck. I found this company this past Christmas.  Hudson Durable Goods. It is owned and operated by a stay at home Dad who lives in Nevada. The aprons are the type a blacksmith or wood worker would wear. Good thing about this apron is it can be worn for more than BBQ use like wood working, kettle restoration or gardening.

Plenty of pockets and best of all, no tie around the neck.  It is the only work apron I found that has this unique cross back straps that takes the weight off your neck. I ordered the Professional Grade Apron for the kitchen, grill and BBQ  (model - HDG805)

Here is a link to their website:   https://hudsondurablegoods.com/collections/all

The aprons can also be found on Amazon. I bought directly from the Hudson website as there was a 20% off Christmas special.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:07:59 AM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 06:15:10 AM »
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 07:05:34 AM »
I have aprons with my HawgHeaven logo on them. I wear them to caterings, and also wore them in comps when I still did comps.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

dbhost

• WKC Brave
    • Daves Workshop Youtube page.
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 07:37:04 AM »
I got one a few years ago from my local Randalls Supermarket as a buy X amount of a certain product get Y gift. This was the gift. A Barbecue apron, and a pretty nice one at that for buying I think it was something like 100lbs of Ranchers Select Beef. I figure this thing must have been from 2008 or 2009 because I was buying what I could on sale, vacuum bagging it and freezing it until I needed to cook it. I went through a LOT of briskets that year. And Randalls had the best sale prices on quality Beef...

Anyway, I do use it periodically. it's black, has a few pockets but most importantly it has a beer bottle opener hanging on a cord .
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:38:35 AM by dbhost »
3 Kettles. 1998 Daisy Wheel 22.5, 2010 Smokey Joe Silver 14, 2018 Jumbo Joe Premium 22.5.

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 08:13:37 AM »
Custom by my daughter

Print from a kids tshirt - it wouldn’t fit, so we put it on an apron

Dude, relax your chicken.

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 10:54:45 AM »
I use an apron when I BBQ and am carving, slicing meat or turkey. Along with protecting clothing, the multiple pockets are great for holding things like a Thermapen, timers, tongs cell phone and of course a wine opener.  Only problem is I can't stand having something tied around my neck. I found this company this past Christmas.  Hudson Durable Goods. It is owned and operated by a stay at home Dad who lives in Nevada. The aprons are the type a blacksmith or wood worker would wear. Good thing about this apron is it can be worn for more than BBQ use like wood working, kettle restoration or gardening.

Plenty of pockets and best of all, no tie around the neck.  It is the only work apron I found that has this unique cross back straps that takes the weight off your neck. I ordered the Professional Grade Apron for the kitchen, grill and BBQ  (model - HDG805)

Here is a link to their website:   https://hudsondurablegoods.com/collections/all

The aprons can also be found on Amazon. I bought directly from the Hudson website as there was a 20% off Christmas special.
Yea thats pretty much the one right there