Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Happy Independence Day (kettle club calendar owners) [emoji16]  (Read 625 times)

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
I was just looking at my calendar today and noticed it shows Independence Day Lol and the 4th of July doesn’t  I thought it was funny. No bad feelings Sixzerofour did a great job putting it together it just makes it all the more unique [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Happy Independence Day (kettle club calendar owners) [emoji16]
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
@northwestkettle you must have the green calendar.  I have both and the blue calendar is fine.  I don't get tired looking at these calendar pics.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 12:05:37 PM »
I saw that too, had a little chuckle
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
I think it would be a cool idea for next year’s calendar to include National Food holidays; not necessarily ALL of them, but at least ones that could be grill-related. 

For example, did anyone know National Chicken Wing Day is July 29th?  Or that we just missed National Hamburger day on May 28th?  Adding these types of holidays to the calendar would be an easy way to put together group e-cooks.   And of course, we should add George Stephen’s birthday, which we also missed this year. 

Just food for thought. 

Love both versions of this year’s calendar, thanks again SixZeroFour.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 12:32:17 PM »
I love all those suggestions @Mr.CPHo ! and National Chicken Wing Day is the day after my birthday!
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 12:42:59 PM »
I think it would be a cool idea for next year’s calendar to include National Food holidays; not necessarily ALL of them, but at least ones that could be grill-related. 

For example, did anyone know National Chicken Wing Day is July 29th?  Or that we just missed National Hamburger day on May 28th?  Adding these types of holidays to the calendar would be an easy way to put together group e-cooks.   And of course, we should add George Stephen’s birthday, which we also missed this year.
Awesome idea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞