Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Happy Cooker Gasser Self Clean  (Read 1151 times)

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
Happy Cooker Gasser Self Clean
« on: June 04, 2018, 03:57:54 AM »
Hey what do you all know about this grill? At first I thought it was an HC custom mounted on an old gasser frame, but it looks like it was mounted in the factory like that. It popped up near me for $20.
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Happy Cooker Gasser Self Clean
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 04:33:53 AM »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 04:34:24 AM »
https://youtu.be/XKPK-X44E-Q

[emoji56][emoji90], that’s an awesome find!!!   It’s a grail for those of us in the HC world.  Missing the right side table & script is worn off the “plastic” handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 04:35:39 AM »
@brewtownbeatdown
[emoji23]  Was typing a reply when I was alerted to your mention  [emoji23]

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 04:58:03 AM »
oh wow!!! I wasnt able to find anything like it on Google! Thanks for the video!
Would you (@brewtownbeatdown) like an agent?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:29:19 AM by Schaefd2 »

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 05:35:05 AM »
oh wow!!! I wasnt able to find anything like it on Google! Thanks for the video!
I would love to have one of these in my collection.  Shipping would be crazy, unless it breaks down well.  We’re about 320 miles apart, but maybe an agent relay could happen(?).

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 06:23:10 AM »
I would love to have one of these in my collection.  Shipping would be crazy, unless it breaks down well.  We’re about 320 miles apart, but maybe an agent relay could happen(?).

Get it done@brewtownbeatdown if there is a will there is a way
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 08:07:12 AM »

Funny that you mention that.  I know a fella who’ll be passing a bit south of the Columbus area on the way to the Chicago meet-up.  He’ll even be driving a truck[emoji6]

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 08:16:20 AM »

Funny that you mention that.  I know a fella who’ll be passing a bit south of the Columbus area on the way to the Chicago meet-up.  He’ll even be driving a truck[emoji6]

Yep, already looked at the map, lets do this
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 08:21:20 AM »
@brewtownbeatdown @JEBIV I msged the seller. It would be sweet to make this happen for a fella. It looks super clean btw.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 08:21:57 AM »
@brewtownbeatdown @JEBIV I msged the seller. It would be sweet to make this happen for a fella. It looks super clean btw.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 04:17:33 PM »
Hey fellas.... I got some bad news.....
@brewtownbeatdown  @JEBIV

I’m even considering asking for the sellers contact info and tracking him down.....

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
That’s a bummer!!!

Up til 2yrs. ago, that model was a myth.  Now we know of two.  Up til a year ago, an orange HC was a myth.  Now we know of four, three of which reside in my collection.  So maybe, just maybe, I’ll score one before kickin’ the bucket.

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
Happy Cooker Gasser Self Clean
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 02:20:31 PM »
That’s a bummer!!!

Up til 2yrs. ago, that model was a myth.  Now we know of two.  Up til a year ago, an orange HC was a myth.  Now we know of four, three of which reside in my collection.  So maybe, just maybe, I’ll score one before kickin’ the bucket.

Did you know there’s an old black HC in central PA on FBM?

Check out what I found on Facebook Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/253821105162565

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:28:22 PM by Schaefd2 »