Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Justified stupid question  (Read 854 times)

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Justified stupid question
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:21:37 AM »
The go anywhere grill grates are the same gas to charcoal correct? I wanna get a set of craycorts but with them each having their own style making it somewhat confusing. Im ask because im going to get the gas set, and id like to interchange them from each one since i will more than likely not cook on both simultaneously.

Told you it was justified

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

DrewZ

• WKC Ranger
Re: Justified stupid question
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 09:24:07 AM »
The answer is yes and no.

The newer GGAs don't have a flavorizer bar, and instead use a modified cooking grate to pull double duty.  The older GGAs used the same cooking grate as the CGAs.  Bottom line, the craycort grate should be interchangeable.

Drew Z.
70th Anniversary-SSP, A-Code GA, Snap On GA, Blue 18" OTG, Eagles SJ, 18" Tuck-N-Carry Midget, 3-burner Genny Jr., S-320

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:41:46 AM »
The answer is yes and no.

The newer GGAs don't have a flavorizer bar, and instead use a modified cooking grate to pull double duty.  The older GGAs used the same cooking grate as the CGAs.  Bottom line, the craycort grate should be interchangeable.

Perfect, the gas go anywhere craycort kindof follows the same idea as the new style grate. Has one thick section in the middle to prevent flair ups. I just dont wanna spend 100 bucks on 2 different ones when the only difference is that thick center section

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 10:42:39 AM »
Also both are older 2000-2010 ones