Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Legs, triangle and wheels...Is there a part # that includes all these parts?  (Read 1502 times)

Jason

• WKC Ranger
Thanks to @jamesnomore !!! , I finally have a pretty decent brownie, that I might invest a few bucks into. The bottom half of this thing is not worth the effort to restore and I want it to look GOOD!!!  8)

I seem to remember seeing a kit that included all of these parts. Anyone have the scoop on this? I can probably find a worthy used one on CL, but just want to see what new would cost. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, I plan to convert this to a OTG too!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:42:43 PM by Jason »

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Congrats! I don't know the price including a one touch system, but I would guess a C/L find for the legs, triangle etc would be cheaper than new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

• WKC Ranger
Thanks Travis!

Congrats! I don't know the price including a one touch system

I already have the parts I need to convert to OTG. I'm only looking for new legs, triangle and wheels and seem to remember a post that had these sold as a complete package.

Cellar2ful

@Jason- First of all, congratulations on your score.  Here is a thread from 2014 regarding a kit that includes the triangle, legs and wheels from Weber.  The thread identifies it as part #3639.  Call Weber Customer Service and see if they carry them and price.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/replacement-leg-wheels-wire-kit/
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

WNC

• WKC Performer
Congratulations!
Looks to be in great shape too, can't wait to see the detail pics

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
I think the problem with a kit is (and if you even care about it), the newer triangles are no longer plated - they're painted.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:45:17 PM by AZ Monsoon »

Jason

• WKC Ranger
I think the problem with a kit is (and if you even care about it), the newer triangles are no longer plated - they're painted.

@AZ Monsoon thanks for pointing this out, as I'd prefer the plated triangle.

@Cellar2ful thank you for the link and part number, much appreciated.

Jason

• WKC Ranger
I called Weber CS and part #3639 is for this bundle of parts I was looking for. It also includes the ash pan and spring clips to hold it on. Thanks again @Cellar2ful !

Kneab

• WKC Performer
What is the price of the kit?
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Jason

• WKC Ranger