Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2017 WKC Calendars (Now Shipping!) :: Perfect stocking stuffer / s. santa gift!  (Read 10054 times)

SixZeroFour

First off a big thank you to everyone who submitted photo entries for the calendar this year!

As always the selection process was a struggle as there were many excellent shots in the running... In the end I always aim for max picture quality so that you guys are happy with the hardcopy results. I do my best to balance the variety, colors, models etc so in some cases great photos don't make it simply because there was similar red/blue/yellow kettle in another shot. Multiple other things also come into play like photo orientation (needs to be landscape), lens quality, picture noise, etc etc... in other words, if your shot didn't make it this time please keep snapping and saving your favorites for next time!

$20.00 shipped to your door with proceeds helping to cover things like prizes, stickers, hosting etc etc etc so THANK YOU!

Here is a sneak peek at the calendar pages! Each page (top or bottom) is an 8.5" x 11" and they are all being printed on upgraded "Premium Glossy Card Stock" so quality should be very good. [emoji106]

8)

><*><*><*>< HOW TO ORDER: ><*><*><*><

Please send me a Private Message or e-mail to matt@weberkettleclub.com that includes your shipping address, e-mail address, and the requested number of copies. I will then reply to you with instructions on how to send payment via PayPal. If you purchase multiple copies I will combine shipping and try to save you a few dollars. 

Once again THANK YOU for another fantastic year here at the club! Here's looking forward to 2017!

Matt
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:46:37 PM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

SixZeroFour

Please note that the calendars are printed and currently on the way to my house.

I will not be accepting any payments until I have seen them in person to verify quality, so please hang tight until you get a reply from me in a few days!

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
pm sent!.....another great calendar!! Thank you!!!
Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Thanks for all the work that was involved in it , Matt. We appreciate it. I'll be sending my pm for a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

varekai

• WKC Ranger
pm sent, Thanks.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

WEBERNV

• WKC Brave
PM sent too, can't wait to hang my WKC calendar in my office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Looks great, Matt! @SixZeroFour I'll purchase a calendar for the next person to claim one via a reply below OR you can gift it to someone who you want to pass some holiday cheer to. Winner, please respond below, tag me, then pm me your address.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:43:47 PM by pbe gummi bear »
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

buckeyesmoker

• WKC Brave
I'm definitely in for one !!!
Search of Blue or Green MBH

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
@buckeyesmoker ^Winner! Send me your address and we'll get you a calendar on the house.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

SixZeroFour

@pbe gummi bear

With generosity like that you also have one coming on the house sir! Thank you for everything you do and for being a prime example of what this place is all about. 8)

🍻

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Love this place......
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Darko

• WKC Performer
Screw it! My picture wasn't used!

In all seriousness, I do not envy you at all Matt. I love all the pictures that were chosen for the calendar. There were many great pictures, but alas only 12 could have been chosen. Given the pictures that were chosen and those not chosen... we have a great membership with wonderful collections, and fantastic photo skills as well.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
I'm in, I love the one that sits eye level away from me at my desk at work from '16!  Looking forward to hanging the coming year's.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
PM sent.  Thanks for putting this together!  Mine hangs in my office as well.
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

Cellar2ful

Really nice job Matt. Great photos by all the contributors. PM sent.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"