Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cold call???  (Read 3605 times)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Cold call???
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 06:46:31 AM »
Okay help me out here....

Two or three days a week i drive be a house on the corner and on the side patio there is an MBH cado just sitting there.  From what i can tell it hasnt moved all summer.  It's surrounded by other patio "stuff".  Gobs of stuff.  Its un covered and its calling my name.  Darw i knock on the door and ask if its for sale???  It pains me to see this just wasting away.  It even has the twist ash pan / catcher..  Seems abit weathered n a bit of rust....   but who knows...  RRR??

Send me the address, and I'll make a cold call... I could use a(nother) Cado...  ;)
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 07:21:14 AM »
Remeber our good guy anti-sniping agreement...  😉  hope to swing by this weekend and pop the question.  I do have a 3 wheeler to propose for a swap if need be...  stay tuned....
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 12:24:04 PM »
When you show up have on your kettle club shirt it has helped me score a grill before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 12:47:40 PM »
Now if i only had one.... 
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...