Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Corn and Tater Ring  (Read 5357 times)

MaxBobcat

• WKC Ranger
Re: Corn and Tater Ring
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 08:19:50 AM »
Great looking cook @crowderjd and another great story of WKC members helping each other out!

@MikeRocksTheRed I'm on the lookout for a CnT ring too.  In the mean time the Weber 3802 Vegetable Holders work pretty well and you can use as many/few as are necessary for your cook.
https://www.amazon.com/Weber-3802-Vegetable-Holder/dp/B00004U9VD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top

Interesting....I've never seen the Vegtable holders before.  They seem a bit pricey once you factor in the shipping though.  I'll remain vigilant for a Corn and Tator ring!!!

The listing is a little vague, but there are 4 per pack if that helps...

That's really good to know.  If each holder holds 2 veggies and there is 4x holders per pack...Two packs and you can basically make your own CnT ring.  For $13 +s/h that is not too bad.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:21:42 AM by MaxBobcat »

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 08:23:29 AM »
Great looking cook @crowderjd and another great story of WKC members helping each other out!

@MikeRocksTheRed I'm on the lookout for a CnT ring too.  In the mean time the Weber 3802 Vegetable Holders work pretty well and you can use as many/few as are necessary for your cook.
https://www.amazon.com/Weber-3802-Vegetable-Holder/dp/B00004U9VD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top

Interesting....I've never seen the Vegtable holders before.  They seem a bit pricey once you factor in the shipping though.  I'll remain vigilant for a Corn and Tator ring!!!

The listing is a little vague, but there are 4 per pack if that helps...

The review give the impression there are four in a pack, but if you look under the description at the top you will see: 

"There is a newer model of this item:
 4 Weber Grill Vegetable Holders For Corn Cobs, Potatoes & More
Currently unavailable. "

So I think it's just one holder.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 08:30:00 AM »
The review give the impression there are four in a pack, but if you look under the description at the top you will see: 

Currently unavailable. "

@MikeRocksTheRed PM me your address. I just remembered that when I bought mine I ordered a couple thinking the same thing.  I have an extra set of 4 that are in the attic. If you want them then consider it a thank you for the ash bucket  :)
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 08:40:15 AM »

Currently unavailable. "

Damn....that kettle karma paid off quick!!!!

@MikeRocksTheRed PM me your address. I just remembered that when I bought mine I ordered a couple thinking the same thing.  I have an extra set of 4 that are in the attic. If you want them then consider it a thank you for the ash bucket  :)
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!