Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pilgrimage to the Summit  (Read 1294 times)

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Pilgrimage to the Summit
« on: June 05, 2016, 02:13:26 PM »
  When the summit charcoal grill hit the market I immediately googled the dealers in my area that would carry it and discovered that the only store in my region was 120 miles away. Luckily the town is my wife's home town and so on are way to a camping trip in the Salmon River area of Idaho I was able to stop and finally see one in person .
I loved them both and was really impressed at the size and overall usability of the cart model , I'd go that route if was to purchase one

Huge bill board over the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Pilgrimage to the Summit
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »
sooooooooo
which one did you bring home with you?

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 02:22:42 PM »
In my parts we call that a "Teaze". [emoji15]

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 03:09:47 PM »
all hail the new summit.....lol. NICE way to fit that into the camping trip  ;D
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:31:39 AM »
I wouldn't roll up to that place with a truck unless I could afford the bed to be filled to the Summit!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
I wouldn't roll up to that place with a truck unless I could afford the bed to be filled to the Summit!

Well my truck was full of camping gear and I had no room , which is what I had to explain to the wife in earnest when she saw the billboard , it's was truly one of those " oh no your not moments "
And when she saw the price " you have 30 of those " she said , I loved it and asked the salesman if there was a discount for the floor model , just to tease her even more , ahh the memories .

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 05:29:37 PM »
I would have bought the grill, then thrown in an extra $200 for the billboard.   Would have used the bill board to cover all of the walls of my patio.  That would be awesome!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

guitarfish

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 06:03:43 PM »
Hah, a quick trip back at night with a chain saw and that billboard is yours !
You still have access to this, don't you?

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:10:12 PM by guitarfish »
"beer ain't drinkin', it's survivin' "