Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Score! Picked up a brand new 14.5 WSM today!  (Read 6539 times)

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
Re: Score! Picked up a brand new 14.5 WSM today!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 07:08:58 AM »
I argued a bit with the customer service guy, saying a warranty is a warranty.  But, in the end it all worked out.  I wondered after the call if I wouldn't have said anything about how I acquired it, whether the result would have been different. 
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 03:51:20 PM »
I argued a bit with the customer service guy, saying a warranty is a warranty.  But, in the end it all worked out.  I wondered after the call if I wouldn't have said anything about how I acquired it, whether the result would have been different.

YES, from experience  ...  always, the less you bring to the conversation the better it goes in your favor  ...  politeness is ALWAYS useful :)  ;D                             SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 04:53:25 PM »
I kept it civil.  If I wasn't able to hug it out, I would have paid for the lid!
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

AZRaptor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 06:06:41 PM »

I sent them an email about my damaged bowl and included pictures and they had the replacement on the way to me before they ever emailed me back.

My email didn't mention it was a NIB WSM off CL
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
Lookin good. What is that that the ribs are coiled on?
Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

eh.schroder

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 05:48:04 AM »
Lookin good. What is that that the ribs are coiled on?
It's sold at IKEA here in Holland, they think it's for stacking Pan lids, people that grill think it's a adjustable spare Rib rack. They a farely cheap and you can put them in a dishwasher for cleaning.
It's called VARIERA. Before use remove rubber on the bottomside!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SHIELD Tablet met Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:53:03 AM by eh.schroder »