Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Fifty Years of Imperial Goodness  (Read 2999 times)

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
Re: Fifty Years of Imperial Goodness
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »
As I sit here reading all these memories of times that we spent as children watching/helping our fathers cook meals for the family, I can't but think that "outdoor cooking" is a type of glue that bonds us to our parents and siblings in a very special way.  Each time we add smoke wood to the coal, that smokey goodness fills our nostrils with the smells that we remember as children helping dad with the family Sunday dinner.  It's part, a big part for me, of the circle of life.                         SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 10:46:37 PM »
I come back here to this forum about 30 times a day, every day and love every post people write but this out of all those visits back is by far my favorite.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2016, 07:49:13 AM »
Keep stream rolling more memories to add to the ones already had. Memories can never be taken away.