Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ikea is selling grills and grill carts  (Read 2030 times)

Jtayres

• WKC Brave
Ikea is selling grills and grill carts
« on: March 04, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »
I hope this is OK to post here, but I was surprised when I was walking around Ikea the other day that they are making grills now. I doubt the quality is that high. More interesting to me than the grills is the cart with the stainless steel top.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/outdoor/24898/
Kettles: 2015 Performer Deluxe (Green), 2001 One Touch Platinum, 1999 Performer gas assist, 1991 Smokey Joe Gold (Green) Gasser: Genesis Silver B

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Ikea is selling grills and grill carts
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 12:34:11 PM »
Well that is intersting.  Too bad they went with a rectangular shaped grill instead of a round one.  Would be cool if they made some carts for kettles to just drop into!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Re: Ikea is selling grills and grill carts
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »
Well that is intersting.  Too bad they went with a rectangular shaped grill instead of a round one.  Would be cool if they made some carts for kettles to just drop into!

They would sell a ton!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM