Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ThermoPop Sale  (Read 1755 times)

Russell C.

• WKC Brave
ThermoPop Sale
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:25:47 AM »
For those who might be interested.  Just got a Javelin Pro for Christmas but I think I'm going to grab one of these too for comparative purposes.

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/low_cost/thermopop.html?utm_source=Nl-2016Jan12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Feature&utm_content=inbox&utm_campaign=Jan2016-ThermoPop-Sale-cs

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
Re: ThermoPop Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »
I love my ThermoPop and use it pretty much every time I grill.  It takes a few seconds to register, but is far more accurate then anything I have used in the past.  Definitely a great choice if you don't want to spend the money for the ThermoPen.
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 05:49:17 AM »
I have one and am very happy with it.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 03:36:27 PM »
I've got one too, and I'm super happy with it. Takes a little longer than bigger version, but for like $30 compared to $100. I can wait a couple more seconds.

Harleysmoker

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:14:31 PM »
Very happy with mine also at $29 I paid. I have bought 3 others as gifts also. Some day I will get the Grand daddy Thermopen, but for now the extra few seconds is not a big deal.

Russell C.

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »
I pulled the trigger and got one.  $25 including shipping.  I know, big spender.  I had the $19 Thermoworks dealy for 5 years and used and abused the hell out of it.  It did everything I needed it to do.  Finally sang it's swan song when I left my Maverick at home and was trying to cook pizza and monitor pit temp by sticking it in the top vent.  Melty melty.

I like the Javelin I got for Christmas.  Works great and is more than fast enough for backyard BBQ IMO.  But for the price I figure it's worth having both and comparing the two.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 05:45:17 PM »
I bought one of these for my Dad last summer and used it up at their lake place. Works great. Of course he forgot it when they came down to AZ for the winter. Just ordered two. Thanks for the heads-up.