Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Old Weber pic.........  (Read 3584 times)

harris92

• WKC Performer
Old Weber pic.........
« on: December 30, 2015, 10:37:43 AM »
We've seen a version of this pic outside.  This is inside the store front.  Those kids look hungry!  I believe I see a can of lighter fluid.   :)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Old Weber pic.........
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »
That is an awesome picture, I wonder if that is your custom, although is that an 18?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 02:06:09 PM »
Could someone post the outside shot, I can't seem to find it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 02:41:58 PM »
@Idahawk   Here you go.

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 02:43:58 PM »
@LightningBoldtz    I think it is a 22.  The front handle appears to be "rounded".  18 has the flat bowl handles.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 02:56:24 PM »
It looks like the pics are in the same location, no.    One with glass, one without glass.   Maybe sliding glass windows or doors???                        SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 03:01:50 PM »
Ooops  ...  on closer inspection it looks like the same store front.  Glass reflection in both images, same speckled flooring material.                        SJ

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 03:04:14 PM »
Ooops  ...  on closer inspection it looks like the same store front.  Glass reflection in both images, same speckled flooring material.                        SJ

Different camera angle make it difficult to tell
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 03:16:03 PM »
GRATE observation.  I always thought the second pic was out on the street.   :)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 04:36:27 PM »
How can that dude be cooking on a Weber grill with fire and flames and smoke and lighter fluid and hot Kingsford charcoal and all that other good stuff INSIDE a commercial store? Isn't there a fire code or something? I don't get it? Am I missing something here?
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Old Weber pic.........
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 11:28:03 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

OGlenn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »
How can that dude be cooking on a Weber grill with fire and flames and smoke and lighter fluid and hot Kingsford charcoal and all that other good stuff INSIDE a commercial store? Isn't there a fire code or something? I don't get it? Am I missing something here?

It was the 50's, when diving under your school desk would protect you against a nuclear attack. Little to fear from a bbq grill inside, apparently.
Uncommon sense seeker

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 03:50:11 PM »
Here's my new hypothesis; those picnic tables suggest that the window is a side wind block to an open, one-of-a-kind, fast food palace.  It's probably "open" on the side that the photographer is occupying.

@harris92   More importantly; is this your kettle ???    Can you match up the squiggles on the kettle in the pic w/ those on your kettle???   Now that worth knowing !!!

SJ

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 04:12:12 PM »
Cool. Love the mic.

What's in the case the kid leaning on the glass is carrying- clarinet?

Step right up ladies and gents and behold the future of outdoor cooking- the covered, round grill!
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 11:10:40 PM »
Here's my new hypothesis; those picnic tables suggest that the window is a side wind block to an open, one-of-a-kind, fast food palace.  It's probably "open" on the side that the photographer is occupying.

@harris92   More importantly; is this your kettle ???    Can you match up the squiggles on the kettle in the pic w/ those on your kettle???   Now that worth knowing !!!

SJ
Matching the squiggles!   Lol.  That would be so awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk