Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Let's See You Indoor Kettle Collection  (Read 4980 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Let's See You Indoor Kettle Collection
« on: November 16, 2015, 06:29:45 PM »
My Lime that I call Peach was the first to come down to my man room. It may be a little crowded but I can move around fine. I know I can't be the only one:

Most folks who find out I have bbq's in the basement think I'm right around the bend. I know I'm safe here.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
Re: Let's See You Indoor Kettle Collection
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
Like it but sadly mine are outdoor kettles.   Maybe it's because I don't have a pretty coloured one yet!   I can honestly say I would deffinately consider bringing in a yellow ranger if I had one!   

mx.kessler

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 06:42:29 AM »

18“ N-Code in my bedroom. it is the only grill in my house, cause it was made in the year I was born. All my other Weber's are stored outside.

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 07:23:09 AM »
  They have names , they live in your basement and only that dog knows if you talk to them, I love it Mr Hoss ! fantastic collection.

I use to have a spot in the kitchen where a kettle would fit nicely and then the wife found a piece of furniture to go in that spot ? I think it was a silent protest ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 07:39:08 AM »
Every time I get a new grill my girlfriend gives me a little bit of crap. The one exception was my Simpsons SJS which she immediately told me should go in the living room!

Then of course there are my mini's. One is now my kosher salt dish and the other one has been cooking away at this chicken trying to make it less rubbery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 10:10:30 AM »
I just started a new job recently,  here is a pic of my cube setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 02:05:01 PM »
@MrHoss , I know you have more …. So where are those ones?
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 02:19:20 PM »
Here's my little Weber shrine

W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 02:31:52 PM »

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »
@harris92 that's nutz
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »
@harris92 that's nutz

He's not nutz............he's my hero. That someone in this world is building and maintaining a Red Line and has Kettles on the main floor of his house warms my heart to no end. If I could get away with having them in more rooms than my "man room" I certainly would....but you have met my wife L.B.....You think that is gonna happen? Ever? Ha hahahaahhaaahaa. Tis good that we have this little place to come be guys.

At this moment...........where ever I can fit them. At a certain point they begin to breed I think.

Like it but sadly mine are outdoor kettles.   Maybe it's because I don't have a pretty coloured one yet!   I can honestly say I would deffinately consider bringing in a yellow ranger if I had one!

All those in the picture have been cooked on this summer. Finding any rare Kettle is gonna require a trip to Toronto, me or sourcing from the States.....or just buy a Copper or Crimson new. It is not that tough....so long as you don't realistically expect to find a Ranger. The Crimson I had for sale is now gone.

Dude.............as purty as that never used Red MT is I am thinking of the indoor display you have the ability to pull off.....and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I was hoping for...............more. Sorry. Had to say it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:18:53 PM by MrHoss »
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 03:05:31 PM »
@MrHoss LOL,   Also, two red smokey joe's and a red go anywhere upstairs..

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 05:31:38 PM »
Well said all around @MrHoss

Yeah, @harris92 is like my quiet hero...his collection is simply astounding!

As far as me, all my kettles live inside. They sit in the basement awaiting the call. I grill right out the back, so it's really convenient to just pull them out as needed.

In the future we plan on adding a patio with a covered grilling area, and then some might get a more permanent place outside, as long they will be safe from the weather.

Here's a pretty bad photo that I've shared before of them all lined up in the basement

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:42 PM »
Cool thread, guys. All of my Webers live in our detached garage and carport. They are out of the weather, but I catch some grief about how much room they take up. I think that my wife would blow a gasket if I tried to keep one in the house!
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 01:51:57 AM »

@harris92 that's nutz

He's not nutz............he's my hero. That someone in this world is building and maintaining a Red Line and has Kettles on the main floor of his house warms my heart to no end. If I could get away with having them in more rooms than my "man room" I certainly would....but you have met my wife L.B.....You think that is gonna happen? Ever? Ha hahahaahhaaahaa. Tis good that we have this little place to come be guys.

At this moment...........where ever I can fit them. At a certain point they begin to breed I think.

All those in the picture have been cooked on this summer. Finding any rare Kettle is gonna require a trip to Toronto, me or sourcing from the States.....or just buy a Copper or Crimson new. It is not that tough....so long as you don't realistically expect to find a Ranger. The Crimson I had for sale is now gone.

Dude.............as purty as that never used Red MT is I am thinking of the indoor display you have the ability to pull off.....and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I was hoping for...............more. Sorry. Had to say it.

Ya I know it's gonna require some travel for a colour or rate one.  As for finding a yellow ranger it was more to the point that it's about as rare as having a kettle in our house but hey, hopes well springs eternal!