Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ranch kettle  (Read 2272 times)

LION222

• Smokey Joe
Ranch kettle
« on: July 26, 2015, 03:55:42 PM »
Looking to sell my ranch kettle but not sure what to sell it for need help please

SixZeroFour

Re: Ranch kettle
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 04:36:01 PM »
Hi Lion,

Nice looking ranch kettle you have there. That's an oldie MBH Mothership that appears to be in pretty nice shape!

Price is for the most part dictated by the overall condition of the grill but location also can make a significant difference when it comes to a Ranch due to logistics and costs involved in shipping. If you can provide more pictures and a rough idea where you are located I'm sure you'll find interest from members who are close to you. The parts of the grill most people will want to see are the underside of the bowl and leg socket areas, as well as a few shots from different angles around the grill and lid. Post up some more pics and I'm sure others will chime in as well.

Good luck with the sale,

Matt
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 04:41:43 PM »
That thing is sweet! I'd love to have one like that!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
A mothership is also a grail of mine but I have to make room first before getting one of those.

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 05:18:15 PM »
Hi Lion,

Nice looking ranch kettle you have there. That's an oldie MBH Mothership that appears to be in pretty nice shape!

Price is for the most part dictated by the overall condition of the grill but location also can make a significant difference when it comes to a Ranch due to logistics and costs involved in shipping. If you can provide more pictures and a rough idea where you are located I'm sure you'll find interest from members who are close to you. The parts of the grill most people will want to see are the underside of the bowl and leg socket areas, as well as a few shots from different angles around the grill and lid. Post up some more pics and I'm sure others will chime in as well.

Good luck with the sale,

Matt
Thank you for your help

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 05:19:30 PM »
That thing is sweet! I'd love to have one like that!
Thanks man I want to upgrade to a newer one

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 08:27:24 AM »
Cool. What's your location?

(i wish at least a general location was mandatory under our names)
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

Peaspurple

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »
Beautiful. I'd cook on it for sure. Where are you located ?
A Wonderful Family!!!