Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2015 Lid bale and Metal table upgrade to a Gen2 Performer.  (Read 6606 times)

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
Re: 2015 Lid bale and Metal table upgrade to a Gen2 Performer.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
I just called Weber CS and was getting a replacement table for my 2010 performer, i asked if could work a deal to pay the difference for a metal table instead of the plastic one,he said they do not make the plastic any longer , so they sent me the metal one I tried to buy the 2015 lid bale system but they would not sell it to me only the older model.
I really want to get that new bale set up.

Just call and tell them you want to place an order and just give them the part number only.  Usually they don't hassle you if you sound like you know exactly what your ordering.  If someone gives you a hard time, just hang up and try again with someone else.  You will get it eventually. 

@Easy

Easy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 01:11:33 PM »
Correct I checked e replacements.
I guess it is like some auto parts like say my 2011 Honda air filter you had to go to the des ler for about two or three years .
at least here where I live. MFG. Needs to recoup some of there money.

70monte

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 01:18:14 PM »
I just received and installed my new metal table for my 2007 Performer today.  It looks a lot better than the old plastic one.  Mine was a warranty replacement so I didn't have to pay anything for it or the new Charcoal bin chain.

Wayne