Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Help me get a WKC t-shirt!  (Read 1366 times)

SuburbSlicker

• Happy Cooker
Help me get a WKC t-shirt!
« on: June 03, 2015, 12:21:59 PM »
Hi all, complete Noob to this board (was referred by the BBQ Brethren Board). I was asking for advice there on how to restore a 70s Yellow Kettle ("The Yachtsman") that I did a flawless dumpster dive for the other day. A fellow brethren there pointed me over here and now I'm sucking up every bit of knowledge I can from you all.

Here's my issue: the 2015 WKC T-Shirt is a Yellow Kettle! The same as the one I just picked up. I think it's a sign, a heavenly sighting. Better than spotting Elvis in a Michigan Burger King or spotting Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich!

Only 4 more people need to order a WKC t-shirt and I'm in. It's only $26 or $28 (something) and the proceeds support a great cause (this site).

Here's the link: http://buy.teespring.com/2015-weber-kettle-club. Order now and I'll post all the pics of my restore job.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Re: Help me get a WKC t-shirt!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 12:43:26 PM »
Welcome! Glad to have you on board. Hopefully a few more people will pick one up. Grilling season has just begun so I'm confident we'll get it soon.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:01:36 PM »
" Yellow Kettle! The same as the one I just picked up. I think it's a sign, a heavenly sighting."

There's your signature line for here !!!!!

I saw that over there & saw your were onto the cleanup articles already.......great pickup !!!!

Welcome here !!!!!

Don't think there's but 12~15 of those around.....maybe a few more, but not many.......real 70/s, man..... 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

SamTheMan

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »
I ordered my WKC t-shirt the last week of May. They said something about 'the campaign met its goals and ends May 31st'.  Got an email saying they are printing them.
I look forward to getting mine.  Does anyone know if you'll be able to order more of them, and how long you can do so ?  Thanks

Qreps

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:13:00 PM »
Welcome and good luck with your yellow .