Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2" Thermometer Sale!!  (Read 1584 times)

fedex

• WKC Ranger
2" Thermometer Sale!!
« on: April 21, 2015, 12:23:36 AM »

Just a heads-up,  I'm building a Mini UDS and these are on sale at Amazon right now.  Normally over $20 at KCK.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JI3HYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
Re: 2" Thermometer Sale!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 02:41:39 AM »
UDS are fun & great weber companions...
I've gathered all the parts except "engine paint" for a full size.
This part is made by: unknown hong kong import, be sure to test & calibrate it (nut on the back)
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 06:45:59 AM »

Just a heads-up,  I'm building a Mini UDS and these are on sale at Amazon right now.  Normally over $20 at KCK.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JI3HYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks like the BBQ-RWB-200-2.5 for $10 there, only with a dial that reads to 550?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »
UDS are fun & great weber companions...
I've gathered all the parts except "engine paint" for a full size.
This part is made by: unknown hong kong import, be sure to test & calibrate it (nut on the back)
There is no calibrating this thermometer, so put it in boiling water to see how far off it is and mentaly adjust from there.
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......