Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: With the nudge of Matt and Craig (Ordered my WOK today)  (Read 1494 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
With the nudge of Matt and Craig (Ordered my WOK today)
« on: March 31, 2015, 01:34:41 PM »
posting all the awesome cooks on their wok with me doing more cooking since I work at home and my wife is away with her new job I put in my order for the BBQ system WOK.

I debated and waited for the older style ones to come along but finally gave in to this one.

Not sure the longevity of the porcelain coating with the high heat but I am looking forward to it regardless.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: With the nudge of Matt and Craig (Ordered my WOK today)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 02:10:53 PM »
You deserve it L.B.. If you wear out the porcelain coating then that would mean a whole heck of a lot of cooks I would think....and that is good.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 02:27:21 PM »
I really enjoy it LB and hope you do as well! looking forward to your first creation!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Sramsey

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 02:47:03 PM »
I been debating if I just want to get a off branded wok pan and use that. Looks like the Weber one is not that big. Though I have not seem it in person. True the cooks I have seen make you think. I do have a local store that had that old 22 weber wok that covers the whole grate.
Own: 14' Black Performer Silver , Retiring 06' Black OTG.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 03:17:23 AM »
I been debating if I just want to get a off branded wok pan and use that. Looks like the Weber one is not that big. Though I have not seem it in person. True the cooks I have seen make you think. I do have a local store that had that old 22 weber wok that covers the whole grate.

I am not much worried about the size....
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 05:29:42 AM »
Though not as big as the older 60s-80s ones it's pretty decent size. Makes a lot of food! Congrats on the purchase Jeff! You'll love it!