Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Few Sausages and Veggies for dinner  (Read 1382 times)

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
Few Sausages and Veggies for dinner
« on: December 05, 2014, 02:56:53 PM »

Free Image Hosting Johnsonville Hot's, asparagus and small super ripe tomato's. veggies oiled and lowrys.

Free Image Hosting saw a little piece of pecan decided to throw it on top of the grate.

Free Image Hosting taken right before their final grilling.

Free Image Hosting Tomato's were like smoke bombs and got a decent ring on the sausage. Anyway just thought I'd get a little pork in with all those turkey posts.
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Few Sausages and Veggies for dinner
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 03:12:35 PM »
I like to see a Kettle loaded up - beauty cook there AFH.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »
Think im going to make a play on that sausage stew of yours tomorrow Hoss. Lots of leftovers.
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"

argentflame

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
Very nice cook.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
You know, it occurs to me that it would be sort of hard work to do a cook like that indoors on the stove / oven.....yeah, it could be OK, but I personally think it would be a whole lot more work than just slapping everything on the kettle like that !!!!

Good Show !!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

BBcue-Z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 09:07:00 AM »
Looks awesome!!
I make sausage bake often on the grill; it’s a family favorite :)

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »
You know, it occurs to me that it would be sort of hard work to do a cook like that indoors on the stove / oven.....yeah, it could be OK, but I personally think it would be a whole lot more work than just slapping everything on the kettle like that !!!!

Good Show !!!!

you hit the nail on the head there buckie, not even a minute of prep time and I just used the grate handles to spin everything over the coals to finish.

and BBcue-Z... beauty platter and your getting the flavor of the sausages dripping all over those veggies. Ill be trying that real soon!! thanks for sharing!!