Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My friend has me cook on her kettle Black MBH  (Read 1243 times)

Cuda Dan

• WKC Ranger
My friend has me cook on her kettle Black MBH
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »

My friend had us over to her house to BBQ on her Black Kettle yes a Metal handle kettle.
She keeps it under a cover and the best part the people left it for her! It is missing the upper wood handle other than that everything works.

So when I told her about her kettle she told me that I can have it when she moves, the wife was really happy about that NOT.
Two '86 Red OT 22's (sold one G), '85 Red OT 22, '88 Red OT 22's, '93 Red MT 22 (aka Donna), '93 Red SS Performer (non-gas and non-casters), '02 Green OTP( my brother in law has it now), '04 Green OTG

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
Re: My friend has me cook on her kettle Black MBH
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 12:58:25 PM »
Nice old warrior she has there, and a cool path to you too.
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 03:04:34 PM »
.....the wife was really happy about that NOT.

At least I am not alone I am glad to see.  Mine just gets in a mood for days when I add another.  Sweet old Kettle that is.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 05:48:53 PM »
.....the wife was really happy about that NOT.

At least I am not alone I am glad to see.  Mine just gets in a mood for days when I add another.  Sweet old Kettle that is.

Thats when you scramble the collection around and rotate some in and out of boxes and they tend to either loose count or they figure your incurable.... ;D

Oh and nice blaik! A code?
Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Cuda Dan

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »
I don't think it has a letter call out on the vent control?
She is going to love the kettles I'm getting from Winz this saturday. Very one is going to have to wait on red head counts.
Two '86 Red OT 22's (sold one G), '85 Red OT 22, '88 Red OT 22's, '93 Red MT 22 (aka Donna), '93 Red SS Performer (non-gas and non-casters), '02 Green OTP( my brother in law has it now), '04 Green OTG