Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Here is my Master Touch Line-up.  (Read 1081 times)

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Here is my Master Touch Line-up.
« on: December 28, 2017, 03:35:59 PM »
I got bored, so I decided to list up all my Gen 1 and Gen2 Master Touch Kettles including the new Red I turned it into MT. The new Red has all the hardware as the MT, so I am calling it that.

Considering my first Weber kettle was the Green Gen2 and my first score was my Red Gen1 MT.... I am quite attached to my MT kettles.  Next inline would be my Performer line-ups. All 5 of them special to me.

Gen1 Euro Spring Green MT (custom built), Gen2 Smoke MT, Gen2 new Red with Zav handles (turned into MT), Gen2 Crimson, Gen2 Ivory MT.

Gen2 Euro Copper MT( custom built), The new Red MT again with a proper MT handles, Gen2 Spring Green MT.

Gen1 Red MT, Red 3 wheeler( only kettle I ever traded. Gone to a great home. I kind of miss it sometimes.), Gen1 Blue MT.

TL,

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Here is my Master Touch Line-up.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »
That first pic made me realize something that’s been simmering for a while now.

So this post is the first time I’m publically mentioning it.

I want a Crimson. I’ve always like maroon and burgundy colors, it’s not a stretch.

And here’s the dirty little secret. Couldn’t buy one before, because it would have been like getting a new red except it wasn’t a real red so it couldn’t be got.

I was given a new red a few days ago. So the pathway might be clear now.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 04:46:52 PM »
Nice lineup!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 04:55:25 PM »
Random MT close up pics.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 05:13:46 PM »

I want a Crimson. I’ve always like maroon and burgundy colors, it’s not a stretch.

And here’s the dirty little secret. Couldn’t buy one before, because it would have been like getting a new red except it wasn’t a real red so it couldn’t be got.

How about this. My gen2 performer.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 05:20:37 PM by greenweb »

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 06:02:46 PM »
That's a great collection.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 08:12:46 PM »
Just an absolute beautiful lineup, greenweb. I really take acception to the mt’s, starting with the greens. I mean, it is how you started here! Now with all the rest of the colors. Just an incredible family. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 12:24:13 AM »
Just an absolute beautiful lineup, greenweb. I really take acception to the mt’s, starting with the greens. I mean, it is how you started here! Now with all the rest of the colors. Just an incredible family. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! You are right! That is how I started here. I found this place looking for my first charcoal bbq to buy at the time. Based on what was discussed here about just released Canadian Limited colored MT kettles, I bought my first Green Weber kettle. I had no intention of getting any more at the time.  But, more I learned about Weber new and old thru. WKC, more appreciations I had for diff. types of Weber kettles new and old.  And the rest is history.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 12:55:20 AM by greenweb »

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 03:28:48 AM »
Beautiful line up!
Together we'll fight the long defeat.

racedvl

• WKC Brave
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 06:01:54 AM »

@addicted-to-smoke , I for one could never understand the dislike of the crimson colored kettles. I absolutely love mine. I love the way it gets darker!  Topped with a black African Palm tree handle from Brian.... and I find myself staring at it quite a bit....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 07:28:14 AM »
Beautiful line up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app