Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Dealer in Canada that will ship the new limited Canadian color Webers  (Read 3066 times)

Cellar2ful

Ontario Gas BBQ, www.BBQS.com, is more than happy to ship the Mastertouch Kettles to US customers.
The only issue is the freight.
Email Duff, duff@bbqs.com, with your telephone number, full name & address and he will get back to you with a freight quote.
The Canadian Mastertouches sell for $299.99 in Canadian Dollars and when your credit card company processes the transaction your cost in US Dollars will be approximately $225.00 US Dollars.
The freight charge will be extra. Ontario Gas BBQ is not out to make money on the freight cost. If the quoted freight cost is $68.00 they will round up to the nearest $5.00 which would be $70.00. Example only.
(A recent quote to California was $172.00 – Ouch)
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
Re: Dealer in Canada that will ship the new limited Canadian color Webers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 01:22:14 PM »
Sales tax on the $299.99 CAD is 13% … So, an extra $39 CAD.  Plus the tax on the freight costs.

Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 01:40:11 PM »
 Thanks @Cellar2ful , I just sent an email to Duff.
May The Smoke Be With You!

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 01:50:57 PM »
Sales tax on the $299.99 CAD is 13% … So, an extra $39 CAD.  Plus the tax on the freight costs.
Did you guys in the US have to pay CAD sales tax? What about duty? @Mark Schnell  @Josh G  @GregS
May The Smoke Be With You!

Dave O

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 02:12:08 PM »
If you are on the west coast you can try Johnstones BBQ
They are the local weber dealer in Vancouver BC. Not sure if they will ship to the US.

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 02:34:33 PM »
Did you guys in the US have to pay CAD sales tax? What about duty? @Mark Schnell  @Josh G  @GregS

@JDD  I did not have to pay any sales tax or duty entering the US.  You would pay the $299 CAD plus whatever your shipping works out to.   I bought mine from JCCayer.com just like Mark and Greg and my boxes arrived in perfect shape and everything inside was perfect.  I was worried about the duty as well. 

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »
i don't believe i paid sales tax.  i know i didn't pay any import taxes or duties.  shipping from ontario to chicago was around 40 canadian, which i thought was cheap.   it's actually not that far. 

my kettle arrived in 3 days, free of any damage.  the box didn't look great but everything was fine. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:05:54 PM by GregS »
I only use kettles with lid bales.

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 03:27:18 PM »
I didn't pay any taxes or duty. My total price was about $252 and change for the grill and shipping. My credit card company charged me about seven bucks for the conversion from Canadian to USD.

VAis4BBQers

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 07:46:06 AM »
Has anyone else attempted this?
Crate n Barrel Grass Green - Target Copper - Blue OTG - 14 & 18 WSM

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 09:38:44 AM »

@JDD  I did not have to pay any sales tax or duty entering the US.  You would pay the $299 CAD plus whatever your shipping works out to.   I bought mine from JCCayer.com just like Mark and Greg and my boxes arrived in perfect shape and everything inside was perfect.  I was worried about the duty as well.
I ordered my Ivory MT from JC CAYER  also - went smooth as silk but I had to pay the UPS guy $36.50 don't understand why  8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »
Probably a brokerage fee. I get the same if iget stuff shipped to Canada with UPS or any courier.