Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Brownie "Coppermist" Go Anywhere found  (Read 7672 times)

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Brownie Go Anywhere found
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »

"house cleaning. Needless to say(Pre-Weberitis) It went in and out of the dumpster. I had it my possession at least 20+ years. It made many moves with me and very limited cooks. Always have had a black 22. Wife gave me the three year ruling, it had not been used... Now off to therapy!"

Next time, just hide it behind the seat of the truck & save thousands on therapy............ 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: Brownie Go Anywhere found
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »

"house cleaning. Needless to say(Pre-Weberitis) It went in and out of the dumpster. I had it my possession at least 20+ years. It made many moves with me and very limited cooks. Always have had a black 22. Wife gave me the three year ruling, it had not been used... Now off to therapy!"

Next time, just hide it behind the seat of the truck & save thousands on therapy............ 8)

LOL! That ruling now, does not apply to Weber grills. Now, "It's what are you going to do with this one or When did you sneak this one in." ;)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Brownie "Coppermist" Go Anywhere found
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2014, 10:12:40 AM »
Not really a fan of the browns but looking at that GA with the wood handles complimenting the 2 tones of brown.....that flippin' thing is gorgeous!!!  I'd have that in a second...and even consider not cooking on it as it looks that good.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Craig

• WKC Mod
Brownie "Coppermist" Go Anywhere found
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »
I'm a weirdo for browns. I love them! Almost as much as red. Pre Weberitis, I didn't know brown anything Weber existed but somehow I  wasn't surprised to learn that Weber made kettles/portables and even some Gassers in this color. I was surprised to find out that the color was made for as long as it was. I originally figured it to be a 60s/70s only color. The "newest" brown kettle I had ever seen was an N code 22. As I recall it belongs to/belonged to Ken Mc? There didn't seem to be much of a fade on it. Seems the fade/misting got lesser and lesser in the later years. I had heard of the brown GA existing early in this hobby but had never seen one until Jeff got this one. Hey Jeff, you don't like Browns, do you? ;)

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »
I pointed out to Brian the b and d marks on the vents at the meetup...interesting.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

OGlenn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
I'm late to the party, but that is an awesome looking grill! Congrats!
Uncommon sense seeker

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2014, 05:43:00 PM »
Even later... Congrats! That GA is awesome....and they made blue ones??!!!

Crap, the list of must-haves grows by the hour!  :D
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers