Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Poll

How many Weber charcoal grills do you own?

1-4
20 (35.1%)
5-10
16 (28.1%)
11-20
8 (14%)
21-30
4 (7%)
31 +
9 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Is the Weber still king after 70 years? *Take the poll- How many do you own?*  (Read 1668 times)

GPart

• Smokey Joe
The basic Weber Kettle is the Swiss Army Knife of charcoal grills because it can cook almost anything in every way possible and achieve stellar results.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:24:41 AM by GPart »

Easy

• WKC Brave
I love this ,as fits perfectly to the kettle....
The basic Weber Kettle is the Swiss Army Knife of charcoal grills because it can cook almost anything in every way possible and achieve stellar results.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Easy

• WKC Brave
I stated my own cooking on Weber grills after cheating out on lessor brands gas and charcoal.
I first got a Weber gas,I was amazed after 3 years I was still voting on it with no repairs! Then I started to read on this site and a few others about what you could on a charcoal grill. Low and slow, etc. So I found a Gen 2 Performer and I was addicted to it love I am on my 3rd one hard to beat, this one is a 2012 model and is so consistent. I am now looking at used E6s as my next set up, or a Smokefire. But as they say you pay more for a Weber but you get way more back, they last, customer service is very good. Every year the food gets better.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app