Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 26" ash pan  (Read 2280 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: 26" ash pan
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 07:51:46 AM »
Aah, I've seen ones like that.  If push comes to shove with the buyer, the buyer is likely to win by timely filing a complaint on ebay or through Paypal. 

Before they added buyer protection, I remember seeing stuff where someone was selling a picture of an iphone (or whatever) or an empty box.  Where they would have the info in there, but it was clearly meant to deceive people who came along in the last minutes and didn't have the time (or just didn't) read VERY carefully. 

I remember a person selling photographic "gravures" as artwork to hang on your wall.  What she didn't mention in her description was that she was using a fancy word for a printing process and really just selling you a picture she cut from a magazine, for a fair amount of money, while making it sound like you were getting some special high quality photographic print that was a work of art. 

On a discussion board, she was practically crying about how unfair it was for ebay to cut her off from selling and taking money from her account to refund people (even though it's clearly DISCLOSED in ebay's terms of service).  I found it amusing because in the same breath, the scammer complained about buyer's purchasing something from her and complaining about something she did NOT disclose and clearly misled about in her description. 
regards,
Hal

bigredmf

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 05:51:35 PM »
The ash pan arrived today. Packaged properly. It's condition exceeded my expectations.
Pictures did not do it justice.

[emoji106][emoji1531][emoji1417][emoji1303][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »
glad to hear
regards,
Hal