Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: There's Good News & Bad News REDUX  (Read 4298 times)

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
Re: There's Good News & Bad News
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 07:27:59 PM »
@toolhead   Thanks, got really lucky in my old age.  We don't see many of any color but, dare I say it  ...,  black in this region.  Somehow I found (and won) a nice oldish red and this brown beauty ???    Still looking for a Grass Green Perf Delux.

@indy82z   I doubt that I'm every going to find another oldish 26 around these parts  :(   So I really don't want to get more than two grills.  The cost for two (yes I've used your technique in the past) was almost double the cost of one :( :(   If you want to part with one of your spares for less than $36 just let me know.    SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
Re: There's Good News & Bad News REDUX
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »
BUMP!

@charred, @1911Ron   I just added a few "before" pics of my Blackish 26.  I'm already getting fond of her, and we haven't even cooked together yet.    SJ

PS  I don't know how to move this old thread to the top of the queue, so you may have to search for it under "There's Good News & Bad News"
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".