News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FREE Weber Sequoia (brownie)

Started by Troy, July 24, 2016, 08:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hofy

EE Kettle, 1974 JBK-360 Key Lime "The Fairway" , DR Genesis Gold

JEBIV

Awesome teamwork awesome find and an awesome club

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

stellato1976

Stay grilling  my friends!!!!

MrHoss

"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Uncle Al


Davescprktl

#20
You da man!

R R R
OKP Crimson,  SJS Lime, 22"  Red Q2200

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

crowderjd

So I just got back to the U.S. After 12 days away.  An ambassador and a free sequoia in SoCal!!!!  Congrats on the awesome scores!
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

Idahawk

#22
The bowl has handles and not tabs ?

The cart Looks legit but the bowl is a replacement possibly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

MikeRocksTheRed

Are you shitting me?  Free?  That is one hell of a score.  I can't even believe it!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

jcnaz

A bunch of black kettles
-JC

Yendor


johnny 2 shack


Troy

Quote from: Idahawk on July 26, 2016, 11:21:33 AM
The bowl has handles and not tabs ?

The cart Looks legit but the bowl is a replacement possibly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i'm assuming replacement.
the bowl/lid is 77

Since this is a 'project' - i'll probably swap out the bowl/lid anyway

greenweb

Damn! one of the best score.  not the same, but Fedex's 60's Ambassador score comes to mind.


Troy

updated the title to make it more find-able